The ball

"-So who's your date Crowley?" Edward's question caught crowley so off guard he nearly spat out his drink.
"My huh?" He said.
"Your date for the ball," Edward rolled his eyes, " you do have one don't you?"
Crowley looked his friend in the eye and scoffed.
"Of course I do."
Edward raised an eyebrow, Crowley never hung out with anyone other than him (that he knew of) and didn't believe him for one second.
"Oh yeah? What's she look like then?"
"Fair skin, quite short, blue eyes and the fluffiest white hair you've ever felt in your life." Crowley had no idea where this description was coming from but as long as he was keeping up his reputation, he didn't care. Edward was shocked that Crowley had given such a good description without missing a beat which made him believe maybe Crowley wasn't lying.
"Well," he said "I look forward to meeting her at the ball tommorow. See you there." Edward finished his drink and waved Crowley goodbye. The demon didn't look up from his untouched food.
"Yeah. See you..."

Crowley was having a stressful carriage ride home. If you're asking "does Crowley have a date for the ball?" The answer is: "yes of course he does."

Except he didn't.

And he needed one stat.

Of course the fact that he'd given a description didn't give him many options. Just as he was debating to grab a random girl of the street a brilliant idea popped into his head. The demon didn't like it, but it might just work.

Crowley's raised his hand to knock on the door. He hesitated. He already owed the angel so much, he couldn't just suddenly ask for a favour as stupid as this..... but then again, the ball was tomorrow.

The angel answered the door almost immediately with a slightly disgruntled look upon his face which disappeared when he saw that it was Crowley who had interrupted his reading session.
"Crowley! What an unexpected pleasure." He gestured the demon inside. "Would you like some tea?" Crowley just shook his head.
"I can't stay for long. But listen, I have this really strange favour to ask."
"Oh?" Aziraphale raised an eyebrow.
"So there's this ball tomorrow..... and I need a date...."
"And you've come to me why?"
Crowley hesitated, still not sure himself.
"Because you're the only person who matches their description." Aziraphale thought for a while before smiling....

PT 1 sorry I haven't been active I've been on holiday and it's hard to come up with ideas. If y'all have any requests that would help 😂

Aziraphale and Crowley are homocelestials. K bye ❤️🏳️‍🌈