Just a little bit drunk

In Aziraphale's bookshop

Crowley's pov

"Whell yeah-" I said, knocking over my glass of wine whilst flourishing my hand about to make a point. It smashed on the carpet but I glared at it. No stupid glass is gonna ruin my angel's carpet. It immediately reversed back to its original place on the table. Aziraphale was slouched in his chair, wine glass in one hand, book in the other. His white hair was ruffled up but in my drunk opinion that made him look more adorable than he already was.
"So y-yoour really trying t' tell meh," he said, "that you're the one.... who invented the snooze butt'n"
"Ha!"I snorted, " yeah! Prob'ly the most evil thing I've done in mah life." The angel looked up at me in disbelief.
"So... it's your fault..... that I can never actu'lly wake up on time?"
"Yuuuup" I hiccuped slightly.

We both fell silent for a minute and I took the opportunity to gaze at Aziraphale. Maybe it was just the alcohol in my system, but he really did look adorable to me. What with his soft, round features, angelic eyes that you could get lost in and plump, pink lips that I would give anything to ju-

"C-Crowley?" Aziraphale caught my gaze and was blushing slightly. I felt my face flush a strong red which was probably even stronger because I was drunk. I coughed to break the silence and stood up to get us some more wine. However I was still distracted and wasn't looking where my feet were going. I tripped over and a few things happened at once. I fell backwards over Aziraphale's chair and onto his lap. Surprised, he dropped his book and his glass which I caught before they could hit the floor. Curse humans and their bodies for being clumsy when they get drunk!

Not quite sure what to do now, I just stared up at Aziraphale's bewildered face. His eyes softened and my heart seemed to like that. I propped myself up slightly on my elbows and moved closer to my angel.

No words needed to be spoken; we both knew what needed to happen. I cupped my hand around his soft cheek and pulled his lips onto mine. He returned the kiss almost immediately as if he had waited 6000 years for this moment. But to be honest, we both had. Everything was perfect until Aziraphale stood up suddenly and I fell on the floor.
"This isn't fairrrr" he whined.
"What's not fair?" I asked rubbing my head.
"If we do thish now, I won't be able to remember it..."
I smiled at this and we both sobered up.
"Right," I declared, "take two?"

This time it was Aziraphale who initiated the kiss. It felt so many times better than the first now that our senses weren't disturbed by the alcohol. I felt his arms wrap tighter around me so I did the same, never wanting to let go again.

Why we didn't do this on the first day we met I'll never know.

I live for these dorks being absolute idiots ❤️🏳️‍🌈