The ball part 2

"Well," The angel smiled," I suppose I'll have to wear my best dress." Crowley was so relieved that he hugged Aziraphale without thinking. He pulled away quickly and cleared his throat.
"Great, well uh thanks. I'll pick you up. Is 7 ok?"
"Yes. See you at seven." Aziraphale spoke just above a whisper and flushed a strong shade of pink. He was lucky snakes are colour blind. The demon waved the angel a goodbye and got back into the carriage.

***

At seven o'clock on the dot, Crowley knocked on the bookshop window.
"Come in," Aziraphale yelled from the back of the shop, "I'm just doing my hair!"
Crowley opened the door and sat down on the sofa. He was wearing a sleek black tail coat, slim tailored trousers and a red tie around the collar of his white shirt.

When the angel came out of the room Crowley's jaw dropped. His white hair was now long and done up in a side braid, his silk dress was white with a huge skirt that touched the floor and a large blue ribbon was tied in a bow around his waist. Aziraphale did a small twirl to show off his efforts and Crowley had to force his mouth shut.
"What do you think?" Aziraphale's voice was slightly higher but no less angelic. Crowley pulled himself together.
"You- you look amazing angel."
Aziraphale blushed. Crowley stood up and held out his arm for Aziraphale to take it. The angel giggled and wrapped his arm around Crowley's.
"Shall we, my lady?" Crowley mocked, smiling slyly. Aziraphale laughed again and they got in the carriage...

I'm sorry it's so short aghhhhhhhh I'm trying. I'll try to post the next part ASAP.

YEET❤️🏳️‍🌈