>H O W Y O U M E E T<

forman

     you moved across the street from him when the two of you were like three. kitty brought ion know like a casserole or some shit to welcome you to the neighborhood, she brought eric with her and while your mom and her were talking you and eric ran off to go play or whatever little kids do. after that you to became really good friends.

hyde
     you were getting high in the janitors closet instead of going to fourth period when a boy walked in expecting an empty closet, instead he found you, he stood there for a moment before you sort of whisper yelled at him, "well either shut the door or leave, you're letting the smoke out," he closed the door and sat down across from you.
     "i'm hyde" he said pulling a joint out of his mess of curly hair.
     "y/n" you replied blowing out the drag you'd taken before he sat down. after that the two of you made a routine out of getting baked as hell during fourth period.

kelso
     You'd been close friends with hyde for as long as you can remember, you were chilling with him at the hub one time when a couple of his friends came in and sat with you. "hyde, who's this," said a tall one with medium length brown hair.
     "This is y/n, y/n this is kelso and that's fez" Hyde replied.
     "y/n's hot," Kelso said with a goofy smile on his face.
     "y/n's not intrested," you shot back with a smirk, earning a high five from hyde and a frown from kelso.
     despite the interaction you went back to forman's basement with the boys and befriended the whole gang.

fez
    You were dicking around with the boys making fun of forman when they heard the foreign boy's cries for help from within the closet. hyde let the boy down from the coat hook, and after not listening much to the kids name, it was long and there was no chance in hell you could pronounce it you said, "that's cool, we'll just call you fez." you patted him on the back and the five of you left for forman's basement.

donna
     you were a groupie at a ted nugent concert, not because you wanted to fuck ted nugent, but you liked to stare at the other groupie's tits as they try to use them , a tall pretty, like really fucking pretty redhead stumbled in clearly flustered, she seemed different. "hi," she smiled excitedly before continuing, "i'm donna," she finished a large smile still on her face. she was told to chill where she wanted, with the rest of the groupies, before she admitted she wasn't one, that she actually worked for a radio station, after the short interview she got with ted, you approached her.
     "hey, I'm y/n, i'm not really a groupie either, but I act like I am so I can say I hung out with the band, can you get me out of here, my ride dipped," you lied a little, but it was true for the most part, you weren't a groupie, you did like saying you'd hung out with the band, and your ride did dip, something about how 'you had school tomorrow' and 'you should follow her exaple' and how 'she wasn't going to wait around while you tried to fuck some old man.' you just forgot to mention that she you thought donna was unnecessarily hot, and you would have been more than happy to rip the other groupies' clothes off as they used their undesized fingers to fuck you senseless. she agreed, understanding your struggle, she said you could come with her and catch a ride with her friends, you soon found out you lived in the same town and went to school together, you just were a year below her and never bothered to show up anyway.

jackie
     you were friends with the whole gang when kelso started dating jackie, you weren't to fond of her and you made it known, the feeling was mutual, though you found it funny that she still tried to talk to you about her boy problems despite the mutual dislike between the two of you.