>C H R I S T M A S P R E S E N T S<

Hey look, the jew (that's me) presents to you, a late christmas special after my short break, we will return to our regularly scheduled programming soon.

Forman
What he gets you: he gets you a little locket with a picture from when you were kids in it.
What you get him: a new star wars action figure because you're a good girlfriend who encourages his doll collection.

Hyde
What he gets you: a cute silver little star bracelet because of your first date under the stars.
What you get him: a dime bag, he told you he would refuse any present you gave him but you knew he wouldn't be able to turn down some dope.

Kelso
What he gets you: a puppy he found on the street because he doesn't understand that gifting a puppy is not always a great plan, but you keep it, it's great.
What you get him: a nice as lingerie set you know, wink wink.

Fez
What he gets you: he writes you a letter about everything he likes about you because he's cheesy as hell.
What you get him: candy, because what else.

Donna
What she gets you: concert tickets and back stage passes to sort of remember the first time you met but also go to a sick ass concert.
What you get her: a bracelet with the date you met engraved on it.

Jackie
What she gets you: she gets you a small chain with her name on it to remind you that you're her's.
What you get her: a pearl necklace because you can't afford diamonds but she loves it because she's that bitch.