>H O W L O N G T H E Y L I K E D Y O U<

Its like a how long they liked you before they asked you out kinda situation

forman
     13 years: you met when you were four so he obviously wasn't going to ask you out then, he didn't get chrushes yet but he did like you, he realised he liked you when you were like ten, he only asked you out when you were 17 because he was too pussy to do it before that, not thay he wasn't a pussy when he did it, bitch started crying.

hyde
     about a year: he didn't realize that he genuinely liked you for a while, he always thought you were hot but didn't realize that he also really genuinely liked you beyond a platonic type of like, he took about a month after that to do it.

kelso
     2 minutes: he was dating jackie at the time but that didn't stop him, he thought you were hot and asked you out.

fez
     like 8 months: he kept almost asking you out, but never doing it because he was nervous you'd say no, he liked you since you guys found him in the closet, when he did finally ask you out he tried to be all smooth but tripped over his words.

donna
     about a year: she thought you were like stupidly hot the whole time but she didn't realize she liked girls until she saw you kissing one when she came over to hang out one time. you didnt think much of it but she did, she pulled her off you, pushed her out of your house, "donna man, what the hell, we weren't done-" she cut you off by finishing what the bimbo didn't.

jackie
      2 years: she thought she hated you the whole time until she called you a slut. because you were petty and also convinced that she didn't hate you as much as she said she did, you slowly sat down on hyde's lap and told him to 'just go with it' you then cupped his face and made out for a minute. you hopped up considering wether you would've prefered to have let him take you to his closet. you turned to donna, apologized, she nodded knowing your game, before you placed youself next to her boyfriend, turned his head, and kissed him sweetly for all of 30 seconds before you were bored of his sorta shitty kissing. you apologized to donna again, this time because her boyfriend was so awful with his tounge. you proceeded to walk towards the girl you'd just apologized to, sitting on the floor infront of her, you laid your head on her lap and pulled her head towards yours, the boys cheered before you separated you flashed her a wink. you sat on fez's lap next before you were spun around by jackie who said she couldn't let you do that to yourself. she kissed you on the cheek and asked you out.