>F I R S T K I S S<

just to clarify, not like lil peck, like kiss kiss, not necessarily make out though

Forman
     It was at the end of your first date, when he dropped you off at home:
You check Eric's watch as you lay atop the Vista Cruiser, "Shit, Forman man, I've gotta get home before my dad annihilates me," you stand up abruptly, he stands to seeming to be offering to walk you home, you still live across the street but you really don't mind the company, you smile. He takes your hand and the two of you begin the venture across the street to your home.
You successfully make it the probably 300ish feet out of the driveway and across the street, the two of you reach your driveway. You smile up at the boy before jogging a little to get to your door, before you could make it you felt yourself being spun back around, Forman looks down at you sweetly, you stare up at him confused before he leans down, closing the gap between you. You return the kiss, it's soft and brief before the two of you break apart, you smile up at him with a wink before turning and jogging into your doorway.

Hyde
You were in the janitor's closet during fourth period long before either of you knew you liked each other:
     You lit probably the third or fourth joint of the day, you hadn't been in the closet for long but you were definitely feeling it. You scoot over to where Hyde was sitting placing yourself lightly in his lap before placing the joint in his mouth, you see him smirk a little bit taking a large hit before removing the joint and putting it out. Still holding the smoke, he grips the sides of your face lightly, he pulls you in, parting his lips, you follow his lead with a smirk, he releases the smoke in his mouth into yours. He expected it to end there but the intoxication got the best of both of you, you giggle as he pushed you back pinning you to the ground, heating things up.

Kelso
     It was at the beginning of your third date:
     You heard your doorbell ring, you ran out the door knowing who it was. Kelso smiled once you'd emerged, you walked over not knowing what to expect anymore, he bent down. You found your lips meeting his, the kiss only lasted a few seconds before you left for your date.

Fez
It was mid dance on your first date:
You and fez had been dancing for an hour or two since Forman dropped you off. You feel his arm reach around your back as if predicting a climax in the music, as the symbol crashes through the speakers you feel him guide your body back into a dip. You expect him to pick you back and return to the fast paced dance but instead he holds you there for a moment before lifting you back up, just enough to close the gap between your lips. Almost as soon as it'd started he twirled you outwards and back in, continuing the dance.

Donna
I basically already wrote about this, check
>H O W L O N G T H E Y L I K E D Y O U<
if you don't remember

Jackie
I wrote about this too, oops, read
>G E T T I N G O F F I C I A L<
if you don't remember