Chapter 9

Warning there is smut (its shitty though)

Taeil's P.O.V

I'm resting my head on Jungwoo's shoulder because he's the only person I trust the most but Winwin says I can do things to him but I just don't want to make my Woo Woo jelly.

After a couple minutes of everyone talking Jungwoo lifted his head off of my head to say.

"What should we play first? Truth or dare? Spin the bottle? Spin the bottle truth or dare?"

"Since you said all of the opinions you just said why dont we do Spin the bottle truth or dare." Yuta said a little bit annoyed.

"Great I'll get a bottle" Jungwoo said making me straighten up almost instantly everyone started to move objects so we can all be in a circle.

Jungwoo came back placing the bottle in the middle, he was about to spin it but their was a knock on the door, Yuta groaned and decided to open it being met with a clingy Ten.

"I was lonelyyyyyyyy, can I play with you guyssssssss, I heard everyone talking" Ten said before sitting where Yuta was originally sitting.

Yuta sighed and sat behind Ten, Ten turned around seeing Yuta behind him, he shuffled back and sat in Yuta's lap making him surprised but aloud it.

"Okay! Lets start" Jungwoo said before spinning the bottle watching who it lands on.

The lucky person being Mark.

"Mark, Truth or Dare"

"Truth"

"Are you and Haechan dating?"

"N-no, he is j-just really close to me"

Haechan huffed upon hearing this from his partner.

"Haechan isn't really happy with that answer"

"It's true we haven't asked eachother out... yet..." Mark said the 'yet' to himself but some people heard.

After a bit of silence, Mark decided to spin the bottle.

The bottle landing on Winwin.

"Winwin, Truth or dare"

"Dare"

Everyone ooo'ed at winwin choosing dare.

"Okay" Mark said clasping his hands together and looking at Taeyong.

"Winwin, I dare you to sit on Taeyong's lap until everyone had their turn"

Winwin looked at Taeyong, his jead hanging low, he could see the pink on his cheeks, nothingtheless he nodded and moved onto Taeyong's lap.

Some people heard Yuta groan, mostly Ten heard it and he purposely shook his ass on Yuta's crotch making Yuta gasp at the sudden action.

Winwin leaned foward in Taeyong's lap and spun the bottle, Winwi almost fell out of Taeyong's lap and Taeyong with his quick reflexs caught Winwin before he almost face planted.

Winwin sighed in relief and layed back in Taeyong's touch and watched to bottle slowly stop on a certain person he wanted.

The bottle landed on Ten and Yuta but it was pointing at Yuta's shoe, so it was Yuta's choice to make it be him or Ten.

"Ten do want a truth or dare or you want me to do it?"

"I'd choose dare what bout you?"

"Um I'd do dare to"

"Okay, Do you both want to be dared or one of you two?" Winwin asked before rasing a brow, Making both Yuten look at eachother.

"We don't mind either" Ten said proudly