Chapter 20

when its a Jungil Fanfic but writes bout other members oof...

Yuta's P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed.

*Ten must have left* I thought as I pouted.

I picked up my phone and saw that my lock screen changed to a photo I have of Ten that I didn't have before...

(a/n my shitty edit oof)

I smiled to myself seeing his beautiful face more than just in my gallery, there also photo's I didn't have before.

I checked my messages seeing that Ten sent the photo's to me...

I felt my lip curl

I pressed Ten's contact and waites for him to pick up.

after a few rings he did.

"Hey Yuta!"

"hey tennie!" I said with a wide smile that doesn't seem to fade any time soon.

"why'd you call?"

"I wanted to asked did you change my lock screen?"

I listen as the line went silent for a few seconds.

"no.. why do you ask?"

"I wake up seeing you gone and a lock screen changed" I said with a chuckle.

"okay..."

"can you come over I'm missing your presence" I say with a pout.

"sure I have nothing else to do anyway" I hear his voice rise again he must be smiling.

I ended the call and waited, I heard the door and got up from my bed and went to get but I saw that Taeyong got there before me, he let Ten in.

And I just died of what I just saw happen, right when Ten walked past Taeyong we both locked eyes, but then a huge wide smile took over his face, I never wanted to coo and baby someone so much.

(a/n remembers what friend said he'd do after me telling  him "me is baby" he said I was, so I told him not to baby me and he said maybe and I'm like- OKay on with de story)

Ten ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug, I snaked my hands around his waist, "room now" I heard him whisper and I nodded, letting him go and we headed to my room.

I sat on my bed with my back againest my backboard, Ten walked up to me and sat on my lap, I was really surprised cause of our past events.

⚠️ Feisty events ⚠️

"what are we going to do?" he asked and I just shugged, placing my hand on his waist.

Ten turned around trapping me on the bed, he leaned forward and closed the gap between us, I kiss back, and our lips moved in sync, like two fireflies together creating a bigger light, I felt Ten's tongue slide againest my bottom lip and I let him in.

our tongues dancing along eachother, Ten was the the first one to pull back and he started to kiss down my jaw going to my neck and created some marks, making me whimper a bit.

he pulled back and placed a peck on my lips before going to the door to lock it, "why don't we take this a step forward?" Ten said with a smug returning on my lap and reconnecting our lips.

I felt as one of his hands moved from my side and started to trace on my stomach siding down, that when I noticed that he was tracing my very obvious bonner.

he place his palm againest my member and started to palm me through both my jeans and boxers, I disconected our lips needing air after both kissing a needy Ten and being aroused.

(a/n ten is a bottom/dom while yuta is a top/sub btw)

I looked down seeing that Ten stopped palming me and unzipping my jeans sliding a hand in and feeling my member, my dick twitched at the sudden contacted Ten noticing and chuckled a bit.

siting on my thighs again he started to stroke my member in my pants and he lifted my chin with his other hand kissing me before saying.

"want me to ride you or?"

"r-ride me please" I whimpered before I heard my belt unbuckle and he took off my jeans and boxers.

I looked down at him, and he leaned down and staryed to kitten lick my tip and took only the tip in sucking it he looked up at me and Jesus Christ he looked so pretty around my dick.

he took off his own pants and boxer before alining himself above my dick but I stopped him, tiltimg my head, "prep?" I mumbled he just shook his head, "I already did that myself" he said and I looked away a pink tint on my cheeks.

he alined himself again and started to push down, I felt a grow hit my throat before I let out a moan.

I placed my hands on Ten's hips as he put his hands on my shoulders to both support himself an be able to connect our lips anytime like right now.

Ten was roling his hips, gaining a pace as we were in a very heated make out session, we both had a layer of sweat on our bodies, both of us nude.

I pulled away from the kiss and started attacking his neck leaving marks of my own he flung his head back having two places of pleassure, I added a third by placing a hand on his member strokibg it a bit.

he ended up pushing my hand away and replacing both of my hands on his ass, I squeezed and rubbed his ass, but also pushed him down on my cock, hitting  his prostate a couple times.

I felt near my high and I started to buck my hips into Ten, he let a high pitch moan escape as he felt me hit his prostate hard, before releasing into him and he released on my stomach.

"shower?" I asked and he nodded biting his lip hard before pulling me in another kiss before getting off me and up.

we headed to my personal bathroom and I turned on the shower at warm, I stopped Ten and asked a question that question being.

"what are we?"

Ten looked at me for a few seconds confused asI heard him mumble a "what are we?" he looked up at me and said.

"either fuck buddies or boyfriends your choice!"

I looked at him and dragged him in the shower pinning him on the wall, "I'm saying boyfriends, what about you?" he just smirked, "glad we think think the same" I nodded and connected our lips.

after the intensity of the shower moment we dried and clothed before cuddling on my bed and watched movies until we fell asleep I fell asleep before Ten so I don't know what he did when I fell asleep.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

OKAy I think I'm actually going to do a JungIl chapter next buttttt I made all the ships happen UwU.

well I better get to sleep its 3:43am for me in Australia oof

bye for now

hope you enjoyed 💜💜💜

~타니카/에탄