Chapter 22

Taeil's P.O.V

I woke up in the arms of Winwin mostly cause he cares enough to actually be with me, Haechan would've but he wants his cuddles from Mark.

Winwin risked his cuddles from Taeyong to me, with I was thankful for but I felt like a burden a bit.

Winwin was already up on his phone so I just said a quick "good morning" sliding out his grasp and to my room.

I changed my clothes and headed to the practice room since it's near on of the units debut but not really.

my eyes wandered a bit to more new faces or there not new, I just haven't seen them, and they were with.

him...

the guy Jungwoo kissed...

But the high pitch voice was speaking a different  foreign language as well as the deeper but one looked total dumb found he must just be Korean.

the Korean looked in my direction I waved and his eyes landed on me, he lifted one hand from around the high pitched voices neck and waved a bit, before unlatching himself from him and walking towards me.

"hello" he said he was a bit taller than me but I didnt really mind his height.

"hey, are you new?"

he shook his head, "I've been here before but left, I came back with my boyfriend" he lip curled a bit.

"oh cool, whatcha name?"

"Park Jisung, you?"

"Moon Taeil"

"age?"

"14 June 1994"

"mwo! you're older than me by Ten years"

I giggled a bit

"what's you're age kiddo?"

"I'm born on the 5 of February 2002"

"what's you're boyfriend's age?"

"he's a year older than me, he's born on the 22 November 2001"

"I didn't know they took young babies"

"they don't..." he tilted his head in confusion

"I meant your age people" I pinched his cheek and he instantly waved my hand away.

I then heard a yell but a high pitch yell.

"PARK JISUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"

Jisung turned around seeing his what I assume boyfriend storming up to him.

Jisung opened his arms for a hug the other siding into his arms.

"baby, it's okay I won't do anything, he's just a new friend" he said swaying his boyfriend in his arms.

I look over their shoulders and saw the guy that made my boyfr- ex boyfriend fall for head towards us.

I froze for a second before realizing a purple and browny mark on his cheek.

my head tilted in confusion before he spoke to me.

"tell your boyfriend that I love the bruse on my cheek, who thought he was a hard hitter" he chuckled to himself a bit.

I didn't want to listen so I walked off with out saying a word.

I look around the room and spotted Jaehyun by himself.

I walked up to him and sat next to him then I heard sobbing, I tapped his shoulder.

"hey, Jaehyun is everything alright?"

he nodded but then turned around clinging on to me and crying on my shoulder.

I placed my arms on his back and started to trace circles on his back.

after a few minutes his sobs calmed down, it was just sniffles now.

"what's up?" I asked concern lacing my voice.

"J-Johnny said he had to m-move back to A-America"

"why bubs?"

"their parents f-found out that he m-moved to Korea so t-they told h-him to move back to A-America or there will be c-conse-quences and I-I was included w-with one of them" another round of sobs then came.

I knew how he felt loosing someone he loves, like jesus I recently lost Jungwoo, but I have also lost my Father...

then my mother...

I held onto Jaehyun before he calmed down again this time it took a bit longer, so I made a desion if we could go to his dorm.

which he nodded to and we got up walking to his dorm, to our suprise Ten was sitting on the couch.

he saw Jaehyun's state and got up going to us and starting wondering what happened to Jaehyun.

but he noticed something their was no Johnny.

Ten dialled Johnny's number and he picked up almost instantly, Ten gave his phone to Jaehyun, and he started to cry again but this time it was happy tears.

*at least he has someone* I thought to myself and smiled a bit before looking at Ten and nodding like saying "we should leave him alone" he nodded back and we left the room.

we headed to the couch and started to watch some drama's not just Korean but Thailand and sometimes Chinese or Japanese.

we mostly watched Korean, but Chittaphon always would whine about want to watch a Thai Drama.

I get that he's Thai but I don't the language at all.

so I always declined.

We watched a couple more but then I thought of something.

*where's Jungwoo I haven't seen him all day* I then felt a stray tear fall down my cheek.

-

Jungwoo's P.O.V

Right after Taeil yelled at him...

I ran to my dorm grabbing my things and leaving SM completely.

I went to mine and Taeil's old Hotel then I felt hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

I ran into the elevator.

*Thank god no one is in here*

I clicked the floor and waited I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out and checked it, I see that it's Mark wondering where I am.

I just texted back "home" and turned off my phone.

the elevator doors opened and I ran out unlocking the apartment door and rushing to my room.

a bunch of memories rushed into my head, making more tears fall.

a maze of memories rushed to my head and I felt a head ache coming.

my head started to hurt really really bad.

more tears fell and the pain never ended

then everything went...

black...

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

999 words oof

but damn I did a cliffhanger soz

anywho hope you enjoyed 💜

~타니카/에탄