Chapter 26

Taeil's P.O.V

A bit internment but not as bad..

I was the first to wake from my slumber, and I look behind me in the uncomfortable hospital bed that Jungwoo is still asleep.

Jungwoo had his full grasp around my waist but loosely due to the fact he is asleep. I turned around and crawled onto Jungwoo's lap, straddling his hips.

his grip slipped a bit so I placed his hands on my thighs, I felt a little squeeze but I think its a sleeping thing.

I leaned down and captured his lips in a peck to try and wake him up, but to my surprise, I had arms wrapped around my waist and a kiss back.

the kiss was deepening and I cupped Jungwoo's cheeks, we pulled away once air was needed and my eyes fluttered open. Jungwoo's eyes doing the same.

"G'morning beautiful~" Jungwoo's husky morning voice was so dreamy...

"morning..." I simply replied as I felt sqeezes on my thigh but another hand was sneaky and sqeezed my ass, I yelp not expecting it.

Jungwoo pulled me down and hugged me, placing kisses on my neck.

my head moved on its own and gave Jungwoo more room to kiss.

a breathy moan escaped my lips but we pulled away once we heard the door creek a bit.

I sat up and watched the door, Jungwoo doing the same but still laying down, when I sat up I felt something under me but I ignored it.

In came in the doctor, and a nurse trailing behind him.

"hello Mr. Kim and Mr. Moon" My eyes widened, *how did he know me..?* "how are you feeling Jungwoo?"

"I'm fine, nothing hurts." Jungwoo replied rubbing my thigh, he started to move me down a bit and grasp my hips.

"okay well it seems nothing is out of the ordinary, what about you Taeil do you feel unwell? you cried quite a lot yesterday" Dr. Kim said as he stood.

Jungwoo started to move me by my hips in a circular motion but not really noticeable by others. "I think I'm alright" I replied starting to bite my lip due to the fact, Jungwoo's erection is massaging my hole through both of our exterior.

the movement isnt really much but just the feeling is making me needy but I'm holding my self back as much as I can.

"well okay my assistant Mr. Zhang here will give you Jungwoo some meds that will help of you feel any head ache pains" he gestured to the person behind him and the male moves from his spot and places the medicine on the table next to the bed.

"Jungwoo you're able yo leave at lunch time, and as for now me and Mr. Zhang will excuse ourselves, See you"

both me and Jungwoo replied with a "bye" in unison.

after they left the movement became more internment.

"Jungwoo.... we can't...... we're in a hospital...." I say panting Jungwo just pulled me down capturing his lips with mine, the movement never stopping, the pace just rising.

the kiss was passionate but needy and sloppy, Jungwoo swiped his tongue on my bottom lip, I instantly opening my mouth letting him inside.

we pulled away and Jungwoo started to trail kisses down my jaw to my neck leaving open mouth kisses, he started to suck certain places and nibble as well.

he pulled away from my neck. "okay than we'll finish this when we get back to the dorms." Jungwoo said and I moved from his lap, he got up and went to the bathroom that was in the room we were designated in.

I hear him let out a moan but not as loud, I get up off the bed and go to the door, knocking on it.

"try not to be loud there are kids in this hospital" I say through the door, the door then opened and I was pulled into a kiss, I kissed back but it ended as fast as it started.

"then why don't you help me?" Jungwoo asks.

"I'll pass" I say grabbing his erection that he still had out and pumped a bit before leaving the room, closing it behind me.

*I'll top him when we get back anyway...*

~~

Lucas P.O.V

*how is everyone in a relationship.... I'm so lonelyyyyyyy*

I was walking around the whole SM buliding and I was so lonely I always saw other trainee's in relationships.

but then I saw someone new.

and he was alone.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

his bunny-like features on display, he tilted his head cutely.

"can I help you?" his voice sounds so sweet and calm but it had slight annoyance.

"Are you a new trainee?" I asked with a smile.

"I am.. why?"

my smile grew wider.

"I'm Yukhei, but call me Lucas" I let out a hand he slowly took it and shook it.

"Doyoung"

"do you have a dorm..?" I asked my smile now showing no teeth.

"um.. yeah room 18"

"what a surprise I have the same room, want me to show it to ya..?" I looked into his chestnut eyes and he nodded.

I took his hand without noticing and took him to the elevator clicking on floor 2 and heading to the dorm.

we walked around the whole dorm, showing Doyoung everything in the door, I also made flirtish comments such as, "Here's you room, but you could sleep with me anytime" or "here's the bathroom, we could shower anytime in"

I'd always wink at the end of my comments and I'd always see a taint pink on Doyoung's cheeks.

he may have a serious expression but I'd always get a little smirk or surprise expression as well as embarrassed expresions from the older.

yes he's older than me, sadly but it's cute to male someone older than me blush.

I'm happy that I have someone that I could flirt and talk to instead of being a third wheel with chensung.

I like talking the Chenle due to the fact I can use my native language but Jisung is always there with him, It's cute but I rather have a one on one conversation.

I finally have that with someone and that someone is Doyoung.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

sorry for the slow update, I was busy with school work...

anyway hope you enjoyed 💜

~타니카/에탄