Chapter 14

filter chap

Jaehyun's P.O.V

After everyone left the dance room, I grabbed Johnny technically dragging him into our dorm, which we also shared with Ten but he was rarely at the dorm with us.

Johnny and I have been dating for more than 2 years but no one knew we're keeping it a secret until we want to show how much we love eachother on our own little show after we debut.

Johnny and me haven't really been showing our relationship because we don't want to be thrown a lot of questions.

we have been together a lot I quickly giving the excuse that I'm helping Johnny with Korean which I'm not really doing mostly cause I speak to him in English most of the time.

"Johnny~~~~"

"yes hyunnie?"

"I need cuddles~~" I pouted cutely giving him my puppy eyes, I know he can't stand them so it's an easy win win.

"fine baby~~ come here~~~" he said opening his arms, I jumped into them nuzzing my head into his neck, almost instantly he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"baby boy you don't have to ask for cuddles" Johnny whispered into my ear, since it was a whisper his voice went deeper which caused my spine to shiver.

I hummed into his neck and mumbled a "I don't want to annoying you" before lifting my head so we could face eachother.

"babe you're not annoying" he said and I stared into his chestnut pupils, him locking his eyes with mine, I pecked his lips before pushing him down snugging into his chest.

Johnny pulled me up so our chests were colliding, he startes to trail soft kisses on my neck which tickled me and I let out little giggles whenever he left one, it caused Johnny to smile softly and flip us over so he was hovering over me.

"jaejae..."

"yes john?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

-

Haechan's P.O.V

When I first met Mark, I though he was one of those spoiled rich kids that were arrogant and didn't want anything to do with people, but when I was the only one their with another kid named Jisung but he ended off leaving cause of school problems I noticed that he was really kind.

There was always something about Mark that made him stand out from everyone I've met...

Mark always was glee and kind, I started to talk to him mostly cause I didn't want to feel lonely.

"hey Minhyung?"

"yah, I told you to call me Mark"

"s-sorry M-mark hyung.."

"it's okay hyuckie~" he cooed and gave me a little hug which caused me to blush.

"so whats up donghyuck?"

"I w-wanted to be friends with y-you"

"you already are"

"we have never talked though"

"then lets change that" Mark told me as he took my arm and pulled me into our shared dorm.

-

they ended off having a chat that turned into a make out session that made mark ask him out and oh wow there dating who would've known.

they hide it though like johnjae they've been dating for about 3 years.

-

Ten has always been the flirty type so it was hard for him to find a relationship but when he met Yuta he felt like his flirty behavior would change but he's still subtlety flirty just not ask much as he was as in he would kiss peoples cheeks and whenever he found someone cute he would cling to them.

like when he had Taeil as his high school roommate and all he did when Taeil was there he would cling onto him like he would leave which he did after he graduated but he was still around the school.

but Ten is slowly changing even since he met Yuta.

-

Jungwoo and Taeil have been friends since primary school, Jungwoo met Taeil when Taeil was bullied mostly cause of height and even made fun of him cause for his age he was really short, but Jungwoo got sick of it and stood up for him.

they've been friends ever since, but since they had a 4 year gap, Taeil graduated before him, but Taeil waited he still came to the school to look after Jungwoo just incase something happened to him.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
filter chapter mostly cause i have no inspiration with this book much so i might end it...

i somewhat want to make another kpop boon but a group i know reallyyyyy well like stray kids but yeah idk

i do know nct a lot but mostly nct dream i live maknae group UwU

but sorry if you really enjoy this book...