Chapter 11

Taewin smut. (I was waiting for someone to say it so after i relpied to them I started writing)

Taeyong's P.O.V

After a little bit of the game it started to get a bit boring but I wasn't really bored because the whole game Winwin was on my lap grinding a bit every now and then.

I'm pretty sure he wanted more than what others thought.

It was around 1am and everyone started going back to their dorms to sleep, Ten, Taeil and Winwin were the only ones that didn't go back to their dorm.

I watched as Yuta and Ten started to cuddle on the couch and they looked so cute, my eye's wondered to Winwin and he look over his shoulder to me.

"can we do something?" ~winwin said in a low seductive voice that made my dick twich, I nodded and he go up out of my lap.

I lead the way our hands in hand, we got to my room and I tossed Winwin on my bed, I started to crawl on the bed and start to hover over him.

"what did you have in mind" I asked in a deep tone as I start to lean down a bit.

"what would you think Daddy~" Winwin starts to pull my down so our lips connected.

(I cringed writting daddy)now twice))stan twice)))

Our lips moved in sync and I slowly start to push more into it, I grabbed his bottom lip with my teeth making him gasp, I took the chance and slipped tongue in, moving my tongue all around his mouth, I moved my tongue so our tongues connected, swirling around eachother.

I pulled away, creating a whine from Winwin, I moved down his jaw to his neck the vibration from the breathy moan leaving Winwin lips making me groan, I got to his neck doing love bites and creating hickey's in some spots.

Winwin pulled my back up so we got into another kiss Winwin somehow flipping us over so he was straddling my hips, I moved my hands to his hips rubbing circles while we kiss for the 4 time not pulling away until we needed air this time Winwin pulled away and moved down so he was now just under my pelvis.

He looked at me with a smirk and started to trail a finger on my very hard erection.

"you're hard for me daddy~~?"

"I've been hard for a while sichengie~"

"all because of me?" Winwin chuckled

"yes baby boy"

Winwin started to unzip my jeans and pull my hard dick out of my boxers it twitching when Winwin held it.

"are you sensitive daddy?"

"no, I didn't expect you to do an~ ahh"

Winwin started to kitten lick the top of my member and kiss it a times.

"baby boy~~" I trailed out as I moaned

Winwin sucked on the top of my dick before taking it almost all in my boxers making him stop before slowly dragging off my member before moving up so he could pull my boxers and jeans to my ankles, I kicked them off.

Winwin tugged at the bottom of my shirt.
"off"

I nodded sitting up starting to pull off my shirt, but Winwin smacked my hands making me let go and he pulled it off, leaving me fulling naked.

Winwin got off my thighs and stood up, going to the door locking it, and standing infront of the bed, I watched as he started to strip tease me with his pants and shirt tugging at them, he took off his shirt but whined.

"What's up baby boy?" I asked moving to the end of my bed, he pulled my hands so they where sitting on his hips.

I got the hint and placed my fingers in the waist band of his pants, pulling them down. Winwin moved me back, he took off his boxes and sat on my naked lap moving to my pelvis. He pushed me down and sat on my erected member.

I groaned and he let out a moan, Winwin started to grind his ass cheeks on my member making me let out a moan, I placed my hands on his hips pushing him down a bit to create more friction.

He moved off taking my hands off his waist as he starts to suck on my dick again this time taking it fully in his mouth, making him gag but he stil kept bopping up and down at quite a quick pace.

Me moaning a lot but trying not to be loud because their was still four other people in the dorm.

Winw slowly started to pull off before I even thought about releasing.

He looked at me with puppy eyes and let out a small cute voice saying "prep me?~"

I chucked and said "sure babes"

I turned him around and turned to my bedside table opening a draw pulling out lube, I lubed my fingers and placed on finger in winwin tight ass.

he let out a breathy moan, he ass twitched on my finger probably because of the cold sensation, I started to trust my finger in and out until it felt stretched enough before pulling in a second one.

I waited for Winwin to adjust until I did anything he hummed out a moan when I started to scissor his hole after he pushed down on my fingers, I thrusted and scissored his hole.

He whined and turned to me. "Just fuck me please" I groaned and hummed at his whine before pulling my fingers out of him and lubing my member. Moving him so his was hoving over my dick, I placed my tip on his hole and he pushed down clenching a few times until he had me fully in his ass.

Winwin started to ride me, with a slow pace but it creasened but each minute, but after a bit I groaning and him moaning a lot, his pace started to slow down again, I flipped us so I was now hoving over him.

I replaced myself in him again before trusting at an animalistic pace, he started to moan uncontrollably while a moaned a few times.

I started to leave love bites on his neck but he ended up pulling me into a kiss, I slowed down a bit, having one hand on his hip while the other on his cheek, kissing him passionately.

I moved so he was on top of me again, I resting my head on my back board still bucking my hips into him a few times as he starting to sloppily kiss me, I licked his bottom lip him griving me access almost instantly, I stopped trusting completely and juat focused on the kiss him never geting off me but at times grinding and bopping a bit on me, making us both moan.

We were in a heated make out session, until I felt close, I pulled away from the kiss leaving love bites on Winwin's neck and pulling him up and down on top of me.

"I'm... close...daddy~" Winwin panted out.

"Me to baby, on the count of three" I said he hummed.

"hana"

"dul"

"set"

Right on three we both moaned and I felt my liquid fill him up as I felt his spiting out onto my stomach.

Winwin didn't move off me. I swipping up the cum from Winwin orgasm licking it seductively Winwin seeing it and I felt his ass twitch, he playfully hit my chest and let out a little. "don't "

I giggled and he let himself fall on my chest, I removered myself down so we were in a more comfortable position and we both started to drift off to sleep us both sweaty as fuck but I still managed to put both of us under a blanket.

I watched as Winwin fell asleep and I smirked watching his body going up and down, I moved so I was spooning him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

I snuggled into him and let myself drift off.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Why am I 14 writing smut who knows,
I finished a book called murderous love and some of the parts were like that book but the ship was chanlix and another that was a minsung book but I forgot the title, I read too much.

but I hoped you enjoyed 💜💜