Chapter 16

Ten's P.O.V

I woke up to see Yuta in front of me, I was co fused but then I remembered that I needes to be here...

Damn JohnJae not being PG

I probably fell asleep on Yuta damn I feel embarrassed, I felt a heat rise to my checks as I see that Yuta is now turned around fron where he was standing in the room, he's now looking at me.

"oh you're awake"

"mhmm" I hum as I see a smirk curl a bit to his lips.

"what did you dream about that made you blush?" He asked a bit of curiosity in his voice I smacked his arm and he was being dramatic about how much it "hurt" I chuckled a bit and stood up from where I was sitting I gave Yuta a hug which made him confused but nothingtheless he snaked his arms around my waist.

"thanks for making me stay here instead of hearing 18+ noises" I said nuzzing my face into his neck.

"its alright kid'

"I'm  older than you"

"suurrrreee shorty"

I moved my head back so I was now facing him, my arms wrapped around his neck as I death glared him.

I watch as his gaze moves from my eyes to my lips I leaned forward a but making our noses touch, he ended up closing the gap and pulling me into a kiss.

-

Taeil's P.O.V

I awoke myself even though I didn't want to but I had to, just to wake up the most beautiful human on earth, well for me, he is.

I felt my lip curl as I opened my eyes seeing that Jungwoo is still full clenched onto me.

he ended up leaving his dorm because he had both ten and winwin come over last night and he felt lonely so he came to me and started sooking and giving me kisses like what you would to do if you adore something too much.

we ended off kissing and cuddling all night but falling asleep at 2am because we loved every moment we had together.

I look at his facial features seeing them all close up, his eyes closed and his medium length eye lashes his pointed yet nub of a nose and his soft hair laying just above his eyebrows.

I pushed a stray hair behind his ear before my eyes rested to his soft plump lips, that look sooooo kissable right now, I couldn't help myself and I leaned in giving him a peck.

but to my surprised It wasn't a just a peck, I was pulled  into a kiss, by Jungwoo himself, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he snaked his arm around my waist before moving me onto his lap.

I pulled back because of a need for air and I was now hovering over him, I sat on him just under his torso, A smirk hit my lips and I started to grind down, I hear Jungwoo groan.

"this early in the morning baby?" he questioned as another groan left his lips.

"well it would be plesent 'good morning' wouldn't it?" I answered and watch a smirk hit his lips.

"well then I guess it's okay then" he said as he flipped us over and started attacking my neck.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Filter Chapter mostly because I don't know what to write about.

suggestions? on how to make Yuten or Taewin happen?

hope you enjoyed though 💜