Chapter 17

⚠️WARNING SMUT⚠️

Taeil's P.O.V

I let out a groan when Jungwoo let go of my neck after leaving multiple marks on it, I turn us once again and pinned his hands above his head.

"why don't we switch it up a bit?" I smirk and Jungwoo also smirks, "are you going to try after being a whiny baby boy?" he said which cause me to blush but I shook it away and started to lean foward kissing all over his face but his lips.

I moved one of my hands under his shirt feeling the warm skin under the material, I kissed down his jawline going down to his neck, I also started to grind my hips down onto his buldge feeling his erection I hold in a moan as I started to suck on his smooth honey skin neck, fingering his necklace that he has been wearing since we got to SM.

I hear Jungwoo groan and squrms a bit I smirk onto his skin then pull away hovering above him, he looks at me with desperate needy eyes, I let go of his hands and take the one under his shirt out of it.

since Jungwoo was able to have control over his hands he grabbed my chin pulling me into a kiss, I returned the kiss, the kiss Jungwoo was giving me was full of need, he slipped his tongue into my mouth and started to wrap it around almost every crescent, I pulled away and lifted his shirt he moved into a sitting position so it was easier for me to pull off his shirt.

I got the material off and he returned with taking mine off to, I grinded my hips on his erection again pushing him onto the backboard.

he put his hand on my hips and I grabbed them pulling them around my neck, I heard him groan.

I started to run my hands over his torso, trailing my fingers to his abdomen towards his abs, I started to moved down to his waistband, I hear a whine escape his lips.

"and you call me the desperate one" I chuckled, undoing his button of his jeans and moving down pulling them off, I see his very obvious erection poking out of his boxers, I let out a little giggle and look at Jungwoo, his checks tinted a deep shade of red.

"w-what" he stuttered

"awe I just want to eat you up!" I giggled and he punched my arm lightly, I lean towards his neck giving it love bites going down until I reached his waist band, I moved towards his face and connected our lips.

I started to palm him through his boxers, he let out a moan and I slipped my tongue into his mouth, damn I feel dominate for once.

I pulled away feeling his dick twich underneath the fabric, I watch as he let out a huge whine, I smirk geting off of his thighs and pulling down my tracksuit pants.

"lay down baby" I said siting on the bed in a puppy like way, I watch as he nods and obey letting his body side onto the bed.

I side off his boxers, throwing them somewhere in the room, I trace my finger over his neck down to his thigh, whispering a little "so pretty" I feel him finch when I was moving back to his neck with my finger.

"a bit needy are you?" I questioned as he nods, "words baby" I said tilting my head a bit, "y-yes Tae..." he said and moved his hand towards me, I smack it "call me sir" I said and smirk sitting next to his torso and going to my bedside table grabbing out my strawberry scented lube.

I squrted some on my fingers, I used my other hand to spread his legs out, I traced his hole with my lubed fingers seeing his hole twitch at most likely the cold sensation.

I inserted one of my fingers in thrusting and curling it letting the stretch fill, I watch as Jungwoo's back arch a bit and he lets out a painful yet pleasurable moan when I intserted the second lubed up finger.

I stopped thrusting letting him adjust to the fingers, he moved down onto my fingers and I started to thrusting with them, scissoring a few times for an extra stretch.

Jungwoo lets out another whine and I look up him, "what's up baby?"

"i-it feels so goooooddd" he moans out and I feel my dick twitch.

"it's okay baby just one more finger" I say inserting the third finger letting it rest a bit for him to adjust.

the needy Jungwoo started to moved down onto my fingers more and I took note starting to trust in and out trying to stretch him as much as possible.

I pull out after knowing that he's enough stretched, Jungwoo whining and moaning, mostly whining because of the fullness leaving him.

I took off my boxers, seeing myself hard, well who wouldn't after seeing you're boyfriend a hot mess.

I grabbed a condom out of my bedside table rolling it onto my member, "you ready baby?"

"y-yes sir just refill me a-again" he said desperately just to feel full again, it was really needy.

I nodded and alined my cock with his hole sliding it in, we both admitted a long kind of loud moan, I stopped letting him adjust again just incase, but Jungwoo being the needy baby he is push me back, with my still in him and started riding me.

I groaned at how fast he was bouncing but I stoppes him pulling him down so my whole dick was inside of him, he let out a moan and I moved my hand to his chin making him look down at me.

"I know you're needy baby but who's the dom right now?" I said giving him a slight glare but it admittedly faded once I saw Jungwoo give me a worried face.

"I-I'm s-sorry sir" he stuttered looking down ashamed, I sit up him still on me and lifted his chin, making him look me in the eyes, I looked down at his lips and connected them, he instantly returning the kiss.

I feel him start to bounce on me again but this time I let him, I pull back from the kiss and connect my lips to his neck attacking it once again.

I hear him moan quiet a lot but he started to slow down with the bouncing, I found out that he is slowly losing his energy and I pushed him down.

I pulled out only for a moment to change our position, once putting Jungwoo in a more comfortable position I replaced myself in him, thrusting in and out.

"s-sir I'm close, c-can I?" he panted and I kissed his neck.

"s-sure baby boy"

I feel his butt twitch on my dick as his orgasm arose, I came almost 2 minutes after into the condom I pulled out and fall onto Jungwoo's chest.

"how's it being a bottom?"

"I've been a bottom multiple times, to be honest you're probably the best one..."

I blushed at his comment "thanks i guess baby"

"no problem" he said and kissed my sweaty forehead.

"okay lets get clean" I said getting up from the bed pulling Jungwoo with me, into the bathroom.

we went to the bathroom having a bath, but we ended up having another round but Jungwoo wanting payback fucked me...

after that...

we got dressed and went to sleep.

since both of us was to yeah...

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

was asked was given

hope you enjoyed 💜