Chapter 12

Taeil's P.O.V

I squint my eye's slowly waking up when my eye's flutter open I got blinded by light almost instantly closing them again but after the second time opening them I adjusted to the light.

I try to stretch but that was cut off by two arms wrapped around my waist, I turn my head a bit to see Jungwoo, I moved the covers I was under a bit seeing my whole body on display, I moved the covers more up and look at the door praying that it's locked but just as I was thinking about a wild Ten knocked and walked in.

"hey, I was won-" Ten finally looked up to see me with wide open eyes and Jungwoo still cudling onto me, he looked shocked.

"c-can you get o-out Ch-Chittaph-on?" I questioned he nodded and walked out, I sighed in relief.

I feel movement on my side and I see Jungwoo stir in his sleep saying that he's waking up, I see his eye's squint open a bit then snuggling into me, whispering a little "morning baby~"

I feel heat rise to my cheeks and let out a sqeak of "morning" I feel him chuckle and kiss my neck, I feel him let go of my waist and start to move out of bed, he was now standing all naked and confident while i covered myself as much as possible in the bed.

"baby boy~ I've seen it all no need to hide it~" Jungwoo cooed and threaded his fingers through my hair walking into his bathroom, "wanna join me?" he said poking his head into the room.

I nodded hesitantly and try go move out of the bed a pain striking my lower half, I flinch and Jungwoo sees running out the bathroom with now a towel around his waist, and siting next me.

"are you okay?" he said with a now softenes tone, "I think but I think we went a bit to rough if I have pain now in my lower half" I said letting out a breathy chuckle.

Jungwoo decided to carry me bridal style into the bathroom placing me onto the sinks bench and locking the door, *for once he locked to door* I thought giggling to myself, I watch as he turns around and slips in between my thighs leaning towards my ear.

"why you laughing baby" he whispered seductively into my ear, I feel the really familiar heat rise to my checks again, I nuzzle my head into his neck whinning a bit.

He nibbled on my neck a bit, making me squirm a bit.

"Can we just shower..?" I mummbled into his next he hummed and kiss my cheek before pulling away and turning on the tap for a bath, placing the plug in as well.

He waited till the water hit about half way until turning off the faucet, he picked me up without me noticing and it made me gasp.

Jungwoo gently placed me into the tub, I adjusted to the water temperature and moved a bit forward, I think he got what I was thinking and took of his towel sliding in behind me.

I rested my head againest his chest, while he moved his legs along my sides.

"Woo woo~?" I said and he hummed slightly.

"what are we?" I feel him straighten up a bit but relaxed again.

"what do you want to be babes?" he said kissing my neck then resting his head on my shoulder.

"I want to be friends but I feel like were more than that..." I said turning around in his hold so now I'm laying againest his chest.

"baby I would say the same but I.. I love you... not friendship love... but soulmate love..."

I froze a bit but after 20 seconds I let out a breathe with "I love you too" I looked up at him our eyes locking in seconds I moved up a bit so our lips were ghosting eachother, my eyes futtering a bit and Jungwoo leaned foward closing the gap.

We moved at a slow pace, our bodies colliding a bit, Jungwoo moved me so I was now siting on his thighs and pulling me more in, after the kiss we had to pull away from eachother to catch our breathes.

"Moon Taeil will you be my boyfriend?" Jungwoo said almost in one breathe, I didn't trust my voice so I nodded and left a peck on his lips, Jungwoo tried to deepen it but I pulled away a bit too fast.

I giggled a bit and tried to get out the bath an annoying pain hiting my lower half again making Woo chuckle.

"babes you'll end up limping if you keep trying to move quickly" Jungwoo chuckled, I pouted and moved off his lap returning in between his legs again.

Jungwoo moved up a bit and got out pf the tub wrapping a towel around his waist and turning to me, he placed his hands on my sides helping me get up out the tub, I step onto the floor trying to stand still but my legs wobbled, Jungwoo picked me up placing me on the sinks bench again grabing another towel and cleaning me.

He left the bathroom for a bit and I continued to wipe myself down he returned into the bathroom now fully clothed and had some clothes in his hands, I see them being a hoodie, a plan white tank and black sweat pants, as well as some boxers that looked brand new.

I try and move off the bench and stand I actually don't wobble but I stay still, Jungwoo helped me puting on the clothes, I blushed almost the full time but I think I'm slowly geting used to him seeing me this way.

Jungwoo finished dressing me up and placed his hand on my waist helping me walk back into the room, I slightly get used to the pain but it still strikes me at times, we moved to the longue and sat on the couch me laying on top of him and him resting his hands on my stomach.

I grabbed his phone from his pocket and checked the time seeing it's only 10am I sighed and waited for everyone too wake up.

It looked like Ten left after the events he saw me in bed with Jungwoo and Yuta is probably still asleep, I'm not sure about Winwin and Taeyong though...

I gave Woo back his phone and started to rest in his hold slowly falling asleep once again.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
I was bored so I did an after match I'll probably do a bit of a winwin wake up too but I don't know...

btw the ships in this book are:
JungIl ofc
TaeWin - Taeyong x Winwin
MarkHyuck - Mark x Haechan
JohnJae - Johnny x Jaehyun
YuTen - Yuta x Ten

I was thinking I might add other members but I'll stick with the 10 for now

anyways hope you enjoyed 💜