Chapter 18

Jisung's P.O.V

3am is when I woke up, every morning I wake up at around 4am but this time it's three, I only wake up at these times cause I start to go to bed after my tutor leaves.

that's around 4pm.

I mostly went to bed early because I have nothing to entertain myself, I still had school, my parents are almost always on a business trips, while my brother is in a company- wait I should go the company- I don't wanna be alone- who could I tak- Zhong Chenle! my tutor, he always hums and mumbles songs, he's probably a wonderful singer.

I sighed to myself "he'll never agree to it though" I mumbled to myself as I took my phone from my bed side to text him.

he's usually up early cause of his family always teaching him stuff, I don't know what though.

🐬DophinTutor🐬

Hey, Chenle, you on?

ofc!

what's up?

um...

I just wanted to ask if you
want to come over?

its a school day today...

I'm skipping...

plus you're my tutor

why not come with?

idk Ji...

come on leelee

fine I'll be over in 5

yaaaaaaayyyyy

yeah yeah

-----

Chenle's P.O.V

As my parents yell at me for getting a "simple" car quiz I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I took it seeing it's Jisung, I giggled to myself, but it stopped after a bit.

"I'm heading out" I tell my parents

"where?" asked my mum

"fresh air" I hate lying to my parents but if I said to Jisung's then they would most likely think we're going to do something.

which was kind of true...

I got to Jisung's well it isn't my first time but it feels like it I haven't been to his house this early before.

I knocked on the door, hearing tumbling down the stairs, I chuckled to myself but snapped back to serious.

the door clicked and revealed a bit jumpy Jisung, I waved a bit and he pulled me in, we technically haven't shared a word to eachother yet.

Jisung is currently dragging me up the stairs, I let the taller male mostly cause I was too tires to tell him to stop, we entered his room.

I got out of his grip and walked over to his bed sitting on it looking up at Ji with a questioning tilt of the head.

he also sat on the bed but resting his head on his beds backboard, looking at me.

"so why am I here?"