5 months. 

It doesn't seem like much. I know But those 5 months were enough for them. 

They learned everything about each other. 

From their favorite color, to their most ambitious dream.

But of course, not everything is meant to last.

"If only it did tho."

That was the last thought that filled Percy's mind as he held on to Nico's cold hand in the hospital.

That's the Last thought he had as he saw Nico get lowered into the ground on a rainy day.

Besides, rainy days were always his favorite.

It was Percy's last thought before his mind went blank while walking down the rows of tombstones until he got to the one he was looking for.

It was a somewhat early Febuady morning and a thjn layer of snow coated every surface.

Percy stopped in front of the headstone and looked at it for a few moments; as jumbled thoughts roamed his head.

He looked down at his hands with a blank expression, reaching into the bag he held before taking a cold, shaky breath.

Sure, he came and saw Nico any time he could.

But today was special.

Percy pulled out a not so longer warm Blonde Roast Coffee and set it at the foot of the headstone.

He pulled out a drink of his own and took a few sips staring blankly at the ground before him.

"Happy Valentines day, Nico."

He whispered.

He would like to believe Nico's spirit was still there, or any trace of his essence anyways.

Anything to give him a bit of comfort.

Percy raised his cup.

"Happy day we met."

AN// hey guysss

I'm back from the dead with another slightly obviously already cliche ending

But yknow me

Decided to finish this once and for all

So yknow...

There ya go...

*awkward finger guns*

Anyways thank for sticking with me and my not so linear schedule?

See you next time in maybe another book?

(Shameful self promo)

Idk if i will, but I'm thinking of posting a few stories km working on sk yknow.

Maybe check that out.

Idk.

They kinda suck

Well yea bye 👋👋