narrator:

Half an hour later they arrived at the fair that was set in the Northern part of Manhattan. Since it was the afternoon, it was crowded but they eventually found a parking space.

They got out of the far and walked towards the ticket booth, getting a few tickets before looking around- deciding which rides they would go on.

"Which one you wanna start with?" Asked Nico.

Percy looked around. "What about... that one," said the tanned boy pointing to a boat-shaped ride.

Nico nodded, grabbing Percy's wrist and dragging him towards the ride.

"Tickets please," said the woman at the entrance.

The shorter Male gave her the number of tickets needed as both boys got in and starboard themselves to the seats.

(AN//so I already know this chapter is gonna be pretty crappy. So guys, if you just wanna skip towards the part where I put the time skip, that's fine.)

More people got on and after a few more minutes of shuffling and shifting, another ride director made a quick check before giving the signal, and the ride roared to life.

It started off pretty slow, rocking back and forth, picking up speed as it went by.

"Never been on one of these," muttered Percy closing his eyes.

"You haven't?"

"Nope," replied the boy popping the p. "It's too populated and trafficked to have a- HOLY SHIT!" he screamed as the increase in altitude caused the ride to tip all the way up, deciding on whether to make the full circle or fallback down. "I'm gonna die," muttered Percy. "I'm gonna fucking die and I'm gonna die a fucking virgin." 

Nico, who was obviously unfazed by the ride, gave the tanned male a sideways look, not exactly knowing how to feel about this new piece of information. "You're a virgin?" 

"You're not?" retorted Percy with eyes still closed. 

"I mean, yeah, but I didn't expect you to be virgin. You're too damn hot to be virgin," Nico whispered the last part, his face heating up. 

"What was that- HELL NO!" The ride finally beat the pressure of gravity and made the full 360 spin, sending Percy to jerk forward in his seat. The only thing preventing him from falling was the body latch protection. 

Nico, unlike Percy, screamed in excitement with the newfound adrenaline coursing through his veins and in his bloodstream. "OPEN YOUR EYES JACKSON!" The smaller boy screamed over top of the ocean of other voices around them. 

"I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE!" 

"JUST OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES, JACKSON!" 

Although every inch of his body was terrified, something about Nico's urging voice made him open his eyes.  

Tentatively he cracked them open, only to meet the ride going back up and quickly shut his eyes again. 

Percy heard a sigh beside him and not long after, Nico's hand was interlaced with his. 

"Percy," Nico whispered- despite all the sound, "Look at me." 

The green-eyed boy opened his eyes and looked at the male beside him. 

"Nico gave a small smile. "I'm sorry for making you ride this," he said. "I should've asked first. But it's almost over; you just have to be on here for a few more minutes, ok?"