Percy's pov

"Percy."

"Percy."

"PERCY!" 

I heard whoever was talking, I just didn't want to listen.

"Fuck it," they muttered.

The next thing I knew, I had ice being poured down my back.

"Holy shit!"

"Language," they said.

I glared upwards only to find a smirking Nico.

"Fuck you," I growled.

"No thanks, hon. It ain't Mash Meat March."

"Oh god what is wrong with youuuuu," my face flushed as I walked into the kitchen.

"Everything," he sang back. He was flipping pancakes that just happened to be blue.

"Sally told me you don't eat breakfast without having at least one blue thing," he answered when he saw me staring.

"I was hungry and she had already left with Paul to run an errand somewhere," he shrugged. "Hope ya don't mind."

"Nah it's fine," I said sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Hey, you want coffee?"

He turned to look at me, scrunching his nose.

"I only drink it during the day. You have juice or something else?"

I walked towards the fridge and pulled out a few options.

"Sunny D's fine."

I nodded, putting away the rest and pouting him a glass and making coffee for myself.

"So what're you doing today?" I asked him. 

"I have a doctor's appointment today in like an hour." 

I stopped, "And you're just now telling me this? I could take you there if you want."

He sighed, "Nah, Seph's taking me." 

He flipped a pancake and placed another on a plate beside him. 

I frowned, "So doesn't that mean you'll be leaving soon?" 

"Yes, Percy," he said with an eye roll. "I'm sure you can survive a day without me here." 

"But I caaaaaaaan't," I whined. "Who's gonna make food when I'm hungryyyyyy," I grabbed hold of his waist and dragged myself after him as he placed a plate on the table. 

"Get. Off. Me," he said struggling out of my grasp. "I know I'm that lovable, but you'll manage." 

"No, I won'ttttt," I sat down and stabbed a pancake. 

"Yes, you will. Now deal with it. I gotta go now." 

"I thought you were hungry...? Isn't that the reason why you made breakfast?" I asked slightly confused. 

He smiled. "I can't eat before my appointment. Thought I might make breakfast as a thank you, though," He gave a small salute and shut the door as he stepped outside. 

I stayed quiet for a moment, contemplating what had happened before going back to happily eating my breakfast.  

AN// Alright so I don't remember whether I had more chapters posted after this, but whatever. Hi guys!!! Opinions, comments, suggestions, votes, anything's welcome. Voice your thoughts guys.  Thanks for giving it a chance.