Thirty-Nine

“Happy Valentine's day,” Louis mumbled when he woke me up. I groaned and pushed my face into the blanket. “Come on, get your ass up. I don't wanna go either.”

“I never want to go, there's a difference.” I grunted when he hit me with a pillow and I sat up, my own pillow in hand. “You don't want to start this with me.”

Louis just grinned before hitting me again. I gasped and then hit him back, laughing as he tried to duck down and failed miserably.

We had a full on pillow fight for a good fifteen minutes before Louis called it. I was out of breath from laughing so hard, so I fell on the bed to catch my breath. 

Louis put his arms on either side on my head and leaned down to kiss me. “We need to do that more often.”

I started laughing. “You are such a dork.”

“But I'm your dork.” He kissed me again and I tangled my hands in his hair. “You're in a mood.”

“Oh shut it.” I grinned before pecking his lips again. “But we need to get ready.”

“You,” he gasped, “being responsible?” He gasped again and I rolled my eyes.

“One of us has to be,” I sassed. 

Louis chuckled. “That's how you're gonna be.”

“You're making me be this way,” I kept up the same tone and he raised an eyebrow. “What time is it?”

“Niall's gonna be here in about fifteen,” Louis said casually. I groaned and hit his chest. “Hey, you’re just as guilty here.”

“Well, get off me so I can go get ready,” I shoved at his chest half heartedly, so he just fell onto me. “Babe, come on.” 

“Fine,” Louis groaned, rolling off of me. I rolled on top of him and kissed him before pushing myself up and grabbing a pair of skinnies and a random t-shirt. I pulled on the jeans and ran my fingers through my hair, trying to detangle it a bit. “There's a hair brush in the bathroom, Haz,” Louis reminded. I looked back and he had a smug grin on his face. 

“Fuck off,” I mumbled playfully as I walked into the bathroom to wash my face. I pulled off the promise ring and see it in the soap holder we didn't use for soap,  and washed my face quickly. I tried it off and put the ring back on, then put my shirt on.

“I like you better shirtless,” Louis said casually while buttoning up his shirt.

“I like you better naked, what's your point?” I smirked as he bit his lip. There was a horn outside and I groaned, finding a hoodie. “See you in a bit.”

“Bye, love.”

I jumped in Niall's car. He gave me one look before saying, “You have a hickey.”

“I do not!” I pulled how his mirror and groaned at the spot on my neck. “Damn it, Lou,” I mumble. 

“Did he know?” Niall asked with an amused tone.

“You know what, I don't need your attitude.” I groaned because there was no way I would be able to cover it. Louis knew that. “I swear-”

“You're allowed to have hickies, Harry. Does Louis have any?” 

“No, I don't think I gave him any.” I knew people wouldn't be able to connect it right away,  but it still made me nervous. 

I pulled out my phone and texted Louis. Thanks for telling me

I sighed as Niall pulled up to the school. “I'm not ready to see all the couples,” I said. 

“You're in a relationship!” Niall hit my shoulder. “I'm the single one!”