Forty-Three

I laid down in the bedroom when Niall dropped me off. I had taken the pain killer I needed to for my head and all I wanted was to sleep. I was on top of the blanket and my arms were under the pillow. 

When the pounding was more to a throbbing instead I was able to take a deep breath and close my eyes. Before it hurt too badly and I was trying to fight off tears the whole time. 

Just before I fell asleep I heard the front door open. I turned my head towards the bedroom door. Not even a minute later Louis was walking into the room, setting his laptop bag on his desk before walking over to my side and pushing hair out of my face.

“How's your head?” He whispered. “Is it hurting less?”

I nodded slowly. “Yeah, I'm just tired.”

Louis nodded and brushed my hair from my face, then continued to run his fingers through my hair. “Then go to sleep. I need to grade.” I nodded again so he kissed my head. “I'll be in the living room, okay?”

“Okay,” I said, yawning. Louis kissed me again before standing up and I closed my eyes.

Louis woke me up two hours later. “Baby, dinner's done.”

I nodded and sat up slowly. Louis kissed the side of my head and I yawned before leaning into him. “Hi.”

“Hi,” Louis copied. “Feel better?”

“Yeah,” I said, nodding. “A lot better.”

We got up from the bed and walked to the kitchen, sitting down at the table. “I figured you we're hungry.”

I nodded my head. “Yeah, thank you babe,” I said, reaching across the table for his hand. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Hazza,” Louis said. We started eating the chicken he made which was delicious. 

When we were done we went to the living room and cuddled on the couch. I was pretty much on top of him but he didn't mind. “I don't want to go to school tomorrow.”

“You never want to go to school,” Louis said. “Plus, it's Friday tomorrow. You can survive that, then we have our date.”

“Then that's the only thing getting me through tomorrow. Besides you know, you in general.” I smirked at him then kissed him. 

Louis pulled me down onto his chest when we were done. “You make everything worth it.”

“Why do you always have to say cheesy shit?” I asked happily, using my fingers to trace his chest lightly. 

“I've only done it with you and it just comes so naturally. How could I not?” I looked up and he was already grinning at me. I smiled back and bit my lip. “You don't even know, Styles, how much I love you.”

“I love you,” I whispered, hugging him tightly. “Everything about you.”