Chapter 5

A/N When Harry is wearing his glamour he will be mentioned as Loic. When his glamour is dropped he will be Harry again. Have fun reading :) 

Narcissa slept for 2 whole days, Harry had slept on the couch to keep an eye on her. When he was needed elsewhere Rhydian would stay with her so she would never be alone. It was with Rhydian that she had woken up. They were having a joyous conversation when Harry came home. 

He went over to Narcissa to introduce himself, taking up the role of her doctor even if he knew she was there for him. "My lady, what am I happy to see you awake at last. My name is Loic Prince, how are you doing?" Narcissa studied Loic as if she could see through the glamour. After a pause, she answered, "My name is lady Narcissa Malfoy. I thank you for taking care of me, Rhydian told me you were the one that stayed the most at my bed. I am feeling much better now and would like to continue my journey as early as possible. You see I'm on a quest to find someone and I can't lose any time." 

Loic sat down on a chair next to the bed. "You are still very weak and should rest for a while. While you are here we could help you in your search. You say you are looking for someone, we have many passing people who come here, maybe he passed our village." Narcissa sat up in the bed to be more comfortable. 

"I'm looking for a person who is seen as a hero in a lot of peoples eyes but for my son, he is so much more than that. There was a war in our society and he was expected to win it for everybody. When the war was won he left the society to live his own life free of all the expectations. Everybody believes he died at the end of the war but I know better, I am the only one who knows he is still alive. I was planning on letting him live his own life, he really deserves it, but my son has had a rough life and that person was someone who he could lean on to keep on living. Now that he is gone, my son doesn't have the will to live anymore, I can't bare to see my son like that. I would do anything to see my son smile again even once so that is why I went looking for his friend." 

Loic knew she was leaving out some parts of the story but he couldn't hold it against her, after all, he was just a stranger she had just met and she probably also believed them to be muggles, this was after all a muggle village. 

He didn't realise he had been crying until Narcissa wiped the tears off his cheeks. "Why are you crying dear?" she asked. "It's a very sad story and I promise you, Lady Malfoy, I will help you find this person." He turned to Rhydian, "Ry, could you please stand guard at the door and tell anyone who wants to enter that I will be helping them later. Please." Rhydian knew the story of how Harry became Loic so he also knew what Loic was going to do.

When he was gone Loic turned back to Narcissa. "What is the name of the person you are looking for? Like I said we have many travellers passing so maybe he passed here as well." "Harry Potter" Loic pretended to be shocked. "The Harry Potter, the saviour of the wizarding world, golden boy, that Harry Potter?" Narcissa, being a Black, a Malfoy and a pureblood kept her mask firmly in place but in her eyes, there was a small shock visible. "You're a wizard?"

"I am, one of the only one in the village, along with Rhydian, although he hasn't had any wizarding education. I am now teaching him the basics so that he can continue my work when I leave. I have a question for you lady Malfoy, you told me Harry didn't want to live the life of the golden boy anymore. If you find him will you force him to come back even if he doesn't want to or isn't ready to come back?" 

Narcissa seemed to think about it for a while. "I would try to make a compromise, all I want is my son to be happy and I know he will only be happy with Harry even if he has to leave the wizarding world." Loic broke down and started crying again. "But what if he's not ready to face him, what if I'm afraid Draco will hate me for leaving me?" To say Narcissa was shocked was an understatement. "I never told you the name of my son, how did you-- Harry?" Loic, crying harder, dropped his glamour which earned another gasp of Narcissa. She pulled Harry in a tight hug and let him cry as much as he wanted.

 "My poor boy, she seemed to repeat all the time, all will be alright." 

A/N I hope you liked the chapter, I try to post a chapter as much as possible but with my studies, it's not always easy. I hope you forgive me for not always posting quickly. 

Like always, don't be afraid to like or leave a comment when you want :) 

See you next time, my lovely readers <3