Chapter 8

Days passed and every day Draco and Harry send each other letters telling how their day went and how much they missed each other. Narcissa could see it was getting harder and harder for Harry. One day after a very emotional letter she found Harry in his bed crying and repeating over and over "I want to go back, I need to see him, I can't keep living without him, I miss him too much, I love him..." 

That was the day they started to prepare everything for them to leave. Harry would keep his persona and his glamour so no-one would recognize him. Neither of them told Draco anything, they wanted it to stay a big secret and surprise him. In the last few days, they taught Rhydian everything he needed to know so that he could continue their work and also showed him how to contact them if he had any problems or questions.

One week later everything was planned and they were ready to go. The first thing they had to do was go to Gringotts to explain everything and to see what Harry could do with his fake name. They also had a list of people who they wanted to tell who he really was. Right before leaving Harry reapplied the glamour he always dropped when he was in private and became once again Loic Emrys Prince. 

Narcissa had once asked why he had chosen that name and he explained that the name 'Prince' was in memory of Snape who he believed at that time to be dead. They shrunk their luggage down and when they were out of sight of the village they apparated to the house of a nearby wizard who let them use his floo. They flooed to the leaky cauldron and from there went to Gringotts.

Entering Gringotts they asked for a private meeting with Griphook. They were lead to a room at the end of the corridor where Griphook sat at a desk. "Lady Malfoy, Sir, what can I do for you today?" he asked. Loic went over the desk. "Griphook, sir, I would like to ask you if it were possible to go by a different name for a while." Griphook looked at Loic and asked him. "And what name do you have that you would want to hide it. I assure you, if you are a wanted criminal, we can do no such thing and we will and you to the M.O.M." he said threatening. 

Harry just dropped his glamour. Griphook, like many goblins, didn't have many facial expressions but shock was one he could do. "We can indeed do what you ask mister Potter. All you have to do is an inheritance test to prove you are indeed who you say you are and to accept the titles you never came to retrieve." 

Harry, of course, agreed and was given a knife and parchment. He let 7 drops of blood fall on the paper and waited until letters were formed. What appeared on the paper shocked all of them.

Name: Hadrian Jamerson Potter status: pureblood
               Loic Emrys Prince status: pureblood

Parents: James Fleamont Potter status: pureblood (deceased)
                    Lylian Jean Evans status: pureblood, (deceased)

Godparents: Sirius Black status: pureblood (deceased)
                            Severus Snape status: halfblood
                            Alice Longbottom status: pureblood

Lordship: 
                       Potter from birth
                       Black from godfather
                       Slytherin from conquest
                       Gryffindor from birth
                       Emrys from birth
                       Evans from birth

Heir to: 
                       Snape from godfather
                       Prince from godfather

Property: 
                       see other lists (too long )

Vaults:
                        Potter family vault
                        Harry potter trust vault
                        Black Family vault
                        Slytherin vault
                       Gryffindor vault

                       Hogwarts vault

Abilities: 
                        parseltongue (blocked, broken)
                        Parsel magic ( blocked)

                        Animagus (blocked)
                        Metamorphmagus (blocked)

Magical core: 
                        Merlin level, gold (highest level)

To say Harry was shocked was an understatement. Harry was ready to faint. When he had seen his own trust vault in his first year he already thought he had a lot of money but now it seemed that his trust vault was only 1% of his wealth. What saddened him the most was the fact that Snape was his godfather and he had never told him. He had forgiven him a long time ago for the way he had acted in school but he would have liked to know either way. 

Narcissa who was finally over the shock seemed to read his mind. "He wanted to tell you so many times, it killed him to have to pretend to hate you when he actually loved you like his own son. Dumbledore had told him it was better, for the greater good he always said." 

Harry was seething, once again Dumbledore had messed with his life. To change his mind he turned back to Griphook. "These blocks, how come I have them and can we take them off?" 

"These blocks have been put by your grandfather who feared that these abilities were too dark since most of those abilities are mostly associated with the dark. If you want to unblock them you first have to emancipate and accept your lord titles. Then as lord, you can unlock everything that was locked." 

Harry was happy something was finally falling into place like he wanted to. He let go of his magic so it could fill the whole room and said: 

"I, Harry James Potter accept all lord and heirships and thus become Hadrien Jamerson Potter Black Prince Evans Snape Gryffindor Slytherin Emrys. As lord Potter I unlock all the blocks on the magic. So it mote be." 

He felt his magic change and grow. Both Narcissa and Griphook, who had forgotten how to act like purebloods and noble creatures, were gawking at Harry. "What 's wrong?" 

Griphook performed a full length mirror so Harry could see the changes. He still looked like Harry but he had grown taller, his hair was longer and tamer, his eyes were more refined and the color was even more persistent. All in all, he looked very high class, as a real pureblood. All the muscles he had acquired with quidditch were very prominent. 

"Wow" was all Harry could say Griphook gave Harry his lord and heir rings and the keys to all the vaults. "Every document were you put 'Loic Emrys Prince' as name will be legal. Only the occupants of this room know who you really are, not even the other goblins. Only you can choose who you want to bring in on your real identity." Griphook said before leaving the room to give them some time. Harry took the rings and put them on his finger. He was shocked to see them disappear the moment he put them on. Narcissa explained it was normal and that if he wanted a ring visible he had to tap his wand on his finger and say the name of the ring he wanted to show. Since he was going out as Loic he made the Emrys lordship ring and the Prince heirship ring appear before recasting his glamour and leaving the office. 

A/N that's all for today, my lovely readers. Harry is finally back in the wizarding world. what will Draco say when he sees him? Find out in next chapters. 

See you all soon my dearests <3