Chapter 11

Ten minutes after Narcissa had come to wake them up they were ready and went to the dining room, hand in hand. While Harry had calmed down a bit Draco was still blushing like mad and was trying to hide behind Harry when they entered. Narcissa was already seated drinking tea and reading the Daily Prophet. 

When they entered the room she looked up smiling. "Good morning again boys, how was your night? Where you able to sleep a bit?" Draco whose face was bright red again found his plate of eggs very interesting, Harry who knew that Narcissa could be very cheeky in private also knew he could use his cheekiness against her like he had done many times before. 

He gave her his most innocent smile. "Thank you, lady Malfoy for your concern. We both had an amazing night. How about you?" Narcissa quickly rolled the paper in her hands and smacked Harry on the back of his head. Laughing Harry started to eat his breakfast. "Anything special in the papers today?" he asked wondering if it said something about Ron. Narcissa unrolled the paper and showed him the front page.

RONALD WEASLEY, GOLD DIGGING WEASEL

Yesterday afternoon, Ronald Weasley, also known as one of the golden trio, had been brought to me with a note telling us he had only been a friend of the late Harry Potter because of his money. (see picture below)

Some believed it to be a sick joke played by a remaining death eater seeking revenge after the downfall of their lord. I however always research the information given to me, even when most don't believe it. What I found left me in shock and sick.

Ronald Weasley and his sister Ginerva Weasley have been many times to Gringotts asking for the money Harry left them in his will. Ron has even been banned from the wizarding bank because he was screaming about how Harry's money was his because he was his best friend. When the goblins still didn't want to give the money he drew his wand and was ready to send a spell. Luckily goblins have very strong magic and can act very fast, blasting Ronald's wand to the other side of the room. Two goblins and three wizards had to work together to remove mister Weasley out of the bank. The wards prohibit him to ever enter the bank again. His sister, Ginerva Weasley is still able to come to the bank because she was less aggressive, but she is still denied any money from the Potter vault because Lord Potter's body still hasn't been found.

Both Ronald and Ginerva Weasley have used Harry Potter's name to get special treatment. Ron tried to enter the Aurors program when his grades were not up to standards. When the Aurors asked why they should still let him in, he simply said: "I'm Harry Potter's best friends."

Ginerva Weasley demanded to become a seeker for the Holyhead Harpies because her fiance was Harry Potter, youngest quidditch player ever, and he had taught her everything she knew. When asking around I realized Harry and miss Weasley weren't even dating and that she had been obsessed with him all her life.

You know dear readers that I never do half a story so I looked a little further, wondering if the other part of the Golden Trio also befriended Harry  Potter for his fame and money. Hermione Granger proclaimed she and Ron haven't talked since the end of the war and that she never would have thought of betraying her friendship. For her, no amount of money would be enough to fill the void in her heart for losing her best friend. Hermione Granger is one of the few that is still looking for Harry's body so that she can give him a proper burial and finally be at peace.

Ron and Ginny have been arrested and delivered to the MOM for further research. More about their story in the next issue.

See you later my faithful readers

R. Skeeter

Like Harry had suspected Rite had done her homework and went looking for the whole story. Harry was seething, never would he have imagined Ron betraying him as he had done. Harry was feeling so many emotions his magic started to lash out. One by one the window started to shatter, the furniture flying dangerously around. Narcissa had backed away and tried to protect herself from everything around her. Draco, on the other hand, was trying in vain to calm Harry down. Nothing seemed to work. "Harry, he called, calm down my love. They can't hurt you anymore." When he tried to get closer to Harry he was blasted back. Seeing as nothing worked he fell pulling his knees up to his chest, rocking back and forth. "Harry, his voice was trembling and the only thing that could leave his mouth were whispers, Harry, I need you, Harry, I'm scared," he said more to himself than to anyone in the room. Even if what he had said was only a whisper Harry had heard him and broke out of his anger. 

Everything stopped moving and went back to its original place. Harry rushed over to Draco, only to stop right in front of him, not wanting to scare him more. He kneeled in front of him, "Draco" he said, trying to sound calm. Draco flinched but still looked up. When he saw Harry was back to normal he flew into his arms crying into his shoulder. Harry was also crying, he had scared his lover, his love was scared because of him. 

He held Draco tightly. "I'm so sorry" he kept repeating over and over again. He lifted Draco and brought him to the sofa. Once seated he started to stroke Draco's hair. "I'm so sorry my love, I shouldn't have come back. I only bring pain and misery. I only make everybody's lives worse when I'm with them." 

Draco's head shot up eyes full of anger and pain. "Don't you ever dare to say or think that again, he said with a stern voice, You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life, many people have a better life because you are in it, people need you." he looked down, his cheeks burning red, tears rolling down. "I need you." Harry, who also had tears in his eyes, cupped Draco's face. "But I hurt you, I made you scared, I made you unhappy." 

Draco crawled into Harry's lap, putting his head in the crook of his neck. "I knew you would always keep me safe, you always have and always will. No matter where I am, I know you will always save me!" he mumbled in Harry's neck. Harry melted at this side of Draco, who knew he could be so submissive sometimes. 

At that moment Harry made himself a promise to always look after Draco, always give him the best, give him everything he wanted but most importantly he promised himself to always love Draco and to always keep him safe. On the sofa, safely in each other's arms, forgetting about the rest of the world, two lovers fell into a deep needed sleep. 

A/N There you go, the second chapter of the day. I hope you liked it. 

See you soon my lovely readers <3