A Secret Hideout

"Seriously, where are we going?" I asked for the millionth time. Emily just smirked without looking at me.

We were in my car. Emily was driving and I was sitting on the front seat next to her. We had been driving almost half an hour but she just wouldn't tell me where we were going. I didn't really mind. I was just curious. Emily glanced at me sometimes with a mysterious look in her face.

"Give me one clue", I begged her but she still refused to tell me or this time even look at me.

"Please, Em", I crossed my hands and did the best puppy-dog-eye-face I could.

She just gave a short laugh and glanced at me. I furrowed my eyebrows."What?"

"You called me "Em"", she explained shortly, glancing at me again with sparkle in her eyes.

"So? Am I not allowed to do that?" I had to admit I was a bit confused.

She just shook her head smiling. Then she raised her eyes back at the road without saying anything. She just smiled. Nothing else. She just kept smiling for a long moment. I was starting to get nervous and a little bit scared. When she finally spoke up, it didn't really make me feel any better.

"Get ready for a cold bath, Alison DiLaurentis, because we're going swimming."

"You've gotta be kidding me", I breathed but she just ignored me smirking and kept driving ahead.

............................................................

Swimming. She's joking, right? I mean, it's fall and the clock is nearly eight. It's getting pretty cold out here. I watched silently as Emily drove out of town.

"Why are you turning here? There's no lake over here", I said as she turned to a little road, which I knew led to a cliff.

"That's where you're wrong", she said making me furrow my eyebrows.

She turned few more times before ending up to the vantage point of Rosewood. What is she doing? 

"What are we doing here?" I asked as Emily parked the car next the "The vantage point of Rosewood"  sign and got out of the car.

"I told you. We're going swimming", she opened the trunk the car.

Emily took her sports bag from the car and then headed to the forest.

"Where are you going now?" I demanded to know getting really frustrated.

"You can stay here, princess but there's no way I will leave these car keys here", she said before disappearing into the forest.

Seriously, where the hell is she going? After thinking a moment I followed her which was pretty hard because of the plants and the trees. I somehow fought my way through the branches and the bushes and found her standing on a cliff, staring down. She had changed to her bikinis.

"What the hell are you doing? It's freezing out here", I exclaimed as I walked towards her.

"Oh come on, Ali. Don't be such a baby", after saying that she walked to the edge. Before I got to say anything she jumped down.

"Emily!" I cried and reached for her but I didn't get a hold of her.  For one awful moment I was too afraid to open my eyes and look down. But then I heard a splash somewhere down there. I ran to the edge and look down. There was about fifteen feet high fall but it ended up in the water. There is a pond, I thought relieved. I had to look very carefully so I could see Emily in the water. She waved her hand and gestured me to go there with her. What now?