Without You

I won't run, I won't fly
I will never make it by
Without you, without you.
I can't rest, I can't fight
All I need is you and I,
Without you, without you.

Emily's POV

I left my car in the parking lot and cleared my way through the crowd. I glanced at the clock on the way in. Luckily, it was break. People glared at me astonished. I didn't care about them. I opened the double door to the hall. Many students turned to look at me. I glared around and they turned their head away. I could only imagine what they were thinking. But I didn't have time to think about that.

There were two blond girls standing near the door. I walked to them."I'm sorry. Do you know where I could find Alison DiLaurentis?"

They stared at me for a second before the other one answered."I saw her going to the bathroom. It's in the left from that corner."

I thanked them and headed to the bathroom. What if Spencer is right? What if Alison is like that? What if she doesn't really like me? With all those thoughts running around my head, I pushed the door open and stopped. There was a boy kissing with some blonde girl. I was just about to apologize and turn around when I recognized the girl. My mouth dropped but no sound came out.

"A-Ali?", I stuttered making the boy turn around and away from her.

Her eyes widened as she saw me."E-Em", she stumbled farther from the boy."What are you doing here?"

"I..." my eyes just bounced from Ali to the boy and back.

Spencer was right. She didn't care about me. I was just a toy to her. Nothing else but a game. I turned on my heels and rushed out of the restroom. I heard Ali call me but I just kept walking. When I got in my car, the tears were rolling down my face and people were staring at me. I didn't care about them. What can I do?

After a moment of thinking I took my phone and texted to Spencer:

I'm sorry. U were right.

It didn't take long till she texted back.

I'm @ the Brew. Come here if you want to talk.

I put my phone back to bag. I wiped off the tears and started the car.

.................................................................

10 minutes ago at Ali's locker...

Ali's POV

"What are you doing on Friday?"

I slammed my locker door closed to see Daniel standing in front of me."Why?"

He smiled that famous selfish smile of his which was supposed to make me drop on my knees. For me it was right the opposite."Because I'm taking you to the masquerade ball."

"Uh, no, you're not", I said passing him and walking towards the girls' bathroom. I hoped that would make him leave me alone but much to my irritation he just followed me.

"Why are you following me?" I asked sighing.

"Why are you running away from me?" he snapped back.

I turned around to look at him."Because I'm not interested in you or going out with you."

"Or maybe you're just dyke", he stated looking into my eyes.

I took a step back and my eyes widened."What?"

"You heard", he took a step closer to me again.

"Leave me alone", I snorted turning around and walking to the bathroom. I leaned on the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. Unfortunately rules didn't apparently apply to bastards so he followed me there too.