The Rise of Voltron PT. 1

I was drawing again. I've been dreaming a lot of these lions qith fur of different colors. They would come up to me without fear, purring and roaring.

They felt.... warm. And they never caused me any harm. They just stood and lay around me in a protective manner.

My pages were now filled with pictures of these majestic lions, each one different from the other.

But my last dream, was a little different.

~~~~~~~~'

The lions lay around me as they do every time I dream about them, but after a little while, they stood away from me.

They roared, the ground shaking at the intensity of their voices. All of a sudden, I saw new figures shadowed behind each lion. One I already knew.

"These shall be your allies, Phoenix." The Black lion said.

"Allies?" I repeated, confused by what he said.

"Soon, dear child, we shall meet in the real world and not just in your dreams." The Green Lion answered.

"Together with these people, you shall help defeat the Empire and bring peace to the universe." The Red Lion said.

For a moment I was silent, shocked by what they had told me.

"But, how can I do that? I'm alone here. And I have to look after the others here." I said.

"Listen Phoenix," The Blue Lion said, "You won't be alone in this. Your new allies will help you along the way."

"Not to mention we'll protect you alongside them in this war." The Yellow Lion said determinedly.

I sighed, feeling a new weight on my shoulders.

"If I go with them, and fight alongside them, they'll be in danger. Plus, it looks like they're all human, how can they help in this war?"

"You should know better than us that humans are stronger than they look." The Black Lion said, "Trust that they will do what they can to help. And you will be there for support. Are you ready?"

I was more than a little nervous about this. But my want ti set this universe free, overpowered my nerves.

I nodded and held my hand out. A small flame appeared in my hands which split into five colored flames. Each flame corresponding with the lion's colors.

"I'm ready to fight for freedom and peace." I said. The lions roared loudly. I smiled and threw the flames into the sky, watching them burst and cover the sky in their beautiful colors.

~~~~~~~~'

The lion's words were confusing, but I was ready to finally fight. Just like he did.

~~~~~~~~~~ Third Person POV~~~~
The stars were beautiful. A dark sky filled with such amazing lights was something barely ever seen up close.

But in the center of it all, was a large moon called Kerberos orbiting the dwarf planet Pluto.

"Galaxy Garrison flight log 5-11-24. Begin descent to Kerberos for rescue mission." A boy said as he began his descent to the moon. Although his carefree attitude was not well recieved by his companion.

"Lance, can you keep this thing straight?" Another boy asked, graoning in the back.

"Relax, Hunk, I'm just getting a feel for the stick. It's not like I did this!" The first boy, Lance, bent the controls down, making the second boy, Hunk, groan with discomfort.