The Ark of Taujeer

We all stood on the bridge, the thought about Zarkon tracking us weighing heavy on our minds.

I stood on the corner next to Keith as Allura explained her reasoning for her previous statement.

"There's no use in debating any further." She said, "Zarkon is clearly tracking us through me."

"What?" Lance said shocked.

"Aww, space baloney." Hunk said.

"That's not possible." Pidge added.

"Why would that be so hard to believe?" Allura asked, "Zarkon's forces showed up on Arus only after I awoke."

"She's got a point." Lance said, leaning forward and giving a flirty smile, "I would absolutely travel across the galaxy to find you."

Allura reeled back in annoyance.

"It's not you, Princess Allura. It's me." Keith said.

I looked at him curiously, "Explain how that makes any sense." I said.

"I just think Zarkon must be imprinted on me during our fight or something." He said.

I sighed, "Then I guess I'm throwing myself in, too." Everyone gasped, "Look, I was his prisoner and lab rat slash torture victim. Allura may have been right when she said that I could have led them to us."

"No way, I refuse to believe that." Keith said, denying my accusation.

"Look, the fact is, we don't know how Zarkon is tracking us. It could be through the Black Lion. " Pidge said, "Every time Zarkon gets close to it, Shiro has to fight him for control."

"That's only when Zarkon is nearby." Coran pointed out, "No Paladin has ever been able to connect with a lion over a vast distance."

"If I remember correctly, there was only one other generation of Voltron Paladins, so you wouldn't know." I said, throwing that observation out the window.

"Look, it doesn't matter how he's tracking us because we're gonna take the fight to the Galra soon enough." Shiro said, "They've been chasing us from galaxy to galaxy. The last thing they expect is for us to come after them."

"The hunter becomes the hunted, hmm? Awesome! That's the tagline from like six of my favorite movies." Lance said happily.

Pidge walked over to her seat and began typing. I walked over behind her and watched as multiple symbols appeared on the screens.

"As it happens, I took our list of recent Galra attacks and analyzed it for both commonalities and anomalies among the attacks sites." Pidge said as she typed, "I was hoping to create an algorithm that would, within a statistically acceptable margin of error, provide a list of target-rich Galra environments-- color-coded, or course, because what are we, animals?"

I chuckled at her last statement and pulled up some numbers on my bracelet.

"Pidge, I got these numbers. Would they be able to help?" I asked, transferring the information to her screens.

She beamed with delight, "Yeah, they should work perfectly to complete the algorithm."

With one last button press, a map of the galaxy appeared around us.

"Cool!" Lance said, "What is it again?"

"It's a Galra finder?" Hunk answered questioningly.

"Well, "finder" suggests that it located the Galra, whereas it would be more accurate to say that my model predicts their likeliest..."

I stopped Pidge's educational rant, "Pidge, I think you lost them." I said pointing towards our friends.

Pidge slumped in her seat annoyed, "Fine, it's a Galra finder." I smiled at her in sympathy.