5. (NM)

Destiny woke up in her room with a note that Carlisle had went to work. She flopped down onto her bed and winced.

"Damn, babe." She whined looking at the bruises on her arms. They weren't bad though luckily. Only yellow in color with a few purple ones around her waist.

"Destiny!" Alice's voice called.

"Give me a moment." She yelled back hurrying to put on a robe. She walked downstairs and saw Jasper waiting with her.

"Why didn't you tell me Jasper was here!" Destiny sighed.

"You aren't on your cycle so he wanted to see you." She said with a smile.

"He voted to leave me, did he?" Destiny sipped her now freshly brewed coffee.

"Dest-" She cut him off with a killing glare. It scatched with unkempt rage. "Nevermind."

"He wanted Edward to leave Bella until he could control himself then come back." Alice explained. Destiny let out a shakily breath before turning back towards her coffee.

"And when was I considered in this brilliant plan. Or even better yet, Bella's feelings. The girl was sobbing thinking that she did something to drive Edward away."

Jasper looked away and Destiny nodded.

"Look at it from our perspective. Our lovers that we cherish more than anything just happen to up and leave without any notice or motive. You lay awake at night feeling numb wondering what you did. Getting eating alive by insecurity!" She snarled. Jasper jumped a bit shuffling uncomfortably. Alice rubbed his hand before frowning.

"I'm sorry, Jasper." Destiny sighed breathing heavily as she pulled her hair up.

"Are you alright?" He asks and she turns towards him.

"Why?"

"You're just snapish." He muttered lowly. Alice shaked her head in disapproval.

"You're gonna get wrinkles with all that frowning." She stated rushing over to touch the human's face.

"Alice. Please." Destiny bends over on her dining room table.

"Very snapish. Did Carlisle do something, Yesterday?" Alice questioned.

Destiny blushed hiding her face in the robe sleeve.

"O-Oh..." Alice looks away awkwardly.

The trio stand in silence for a moment.

"Well, I came because Esme wanted to see you."

"Esme?" She questioned.

"Yes, she wanted us all to go shopping."

"Oh, I need to buy a dress for date." Destiny muttered to herself.

"Daaaate...?" Alice began grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Alice!" Destiny laughed.
----

Destiny walked through the mall with a smile as she drunk her slushy that Alice got her.

Esme was to meet them here. Destiny watched waiting before Esme's BMW peeled down the street and perfectly into a parking spot. Destiny was a cop and had to admire the precision.

"We're here." Esme stated.

"We?" Destiny looked behind her to see Rosalie.

"She caught me in the middle of my reading and dragged me along." She informed them. Destiny giggled.

"Well I'm happy you're here. Girls day plus Jasper." The rest of the girls laughed as Jasper looked at the trees.

"Ok so we're going to Victoria's Secret."

"Victoria has no secrets. The store is a lie." Destiny stated with a straight face. Esme laughed and Rosalie snorted shaking her head.

"Let's go." Alice dragged her. Destiny stumbled to keep up and not fall on the floor.

"Ok so I believe... Maybe a black set. White hair, black set?" She turned towards Esme for confirmation.

"Try blue and red as well."

"Perfect." Alice chirped.

"Now hold on, you are not dressing me up as a skimpy american flag!" Destiny opposed.

"What about this?" Jasper suggested passing Alice a gorgeous babydoll set that was red and black.

"You have to." Alice stated.

"Oh- Fine!" Destiny grabbed them and Alice's golden eyes brightened.
---

A few moments later, she stood in front of them with a Victoria's secret bag.

"That was so embarrassing. The cashier was chatting me up. I think she was lesbian." Destiny whispered. Rosalie nodded.

"Definitely." She confirmed.

"How do you know?"

"She was staring at my ass for a moment and blushed when I caught her. She definitely has a thing for blondes." Her golden eyes rolled and Destiny snickered.

"She thinks you've got a nice butt. It's a compliment." Alice reasoned and Esme laughed.
----

"I'm done shopping. My feet hurt. My back hurts. I wanna sleep." Destiny whined.

"Carlisle got a whining baby for a mate." Rose commented.

"Watch it, girl. I will bury you 6ft under." Destiny snarked dragging her feet.

"We can go to the food court." Esme suggested. Destiny's eyes brightened.

"Please. Please. Please..." She begged. Rose laughed under her breath as Alice looked at the blonde in disappoval.

"No, Absolutely not, we still have one more store." She informed them gesturing to JC Penny. Destiny groaned falling to the floor dramatically.

"I can't do this anymore!"
----

Destiny slept hard on the way back to her house much to Alice's disapproval.

Jasper was happy with the content atmosphere. Suddenly, his phone rang and Alice answered.

"Carlisle?" Alice said in surprise.

"What!?" She followed up with.

"But, she..."

"Ok, bye." Alice hung up and turned towards Jasper, who heard everything. They looked back at the human girl and sighed sadly.