5.

"Hey!" Destiny waved as Bella came over to her and Esme.

"Hello, Destiny."

We turned towards the game.

"I see why you need thunder." Bella commented and I laughed nodding.

"This is so exciting." I reply watching the ball sail over the trees.

"That's gotta be a home run, right?" Bella asked Esme. She shook her head.

"Edward's very fast."

I quickly moved out of the way as Rosalie came barreling from 3rd base. Suddenly, the ball came speeding in from the forest and was caught by Esme. Her and Bella tagged her together.

"You're out." Bella whispered.

"Out! Woo!" Emmett confirmed.

Rosalie growled sending Bella a glare.

"It's just a game, Sweetie. You'll do better next time." Destiny whispered. Rosalie huffed walking to the back of the battering line. Not before bumping Bella with her shoulder as she walked by.

Next was Carlisle. She watched with eyes filled with fascination.

"Go, Carlisle." Destiny said shyly. He sent her a smirk before hitting high. Edward and Emmett both rushed to grab it and collided falling down to the ground. He was safe for the moment.

Jasper stepped up.

He hit and Emmett jumped up the tree so quickly that it gave the human girls whiplash.

Rosalie whispered under her breath before she began batting. After she ran, Alice started to space out. She turned towards everyone.

"Stop!"

They all ran and began gathering.

"They were leaving but they heard us." Alice informed.

"Who?" Destiny questioned. Carlisle brushed against her.

"Nomad vampires." He answered before turning to Edward "It's too late."

"At least get her out of sight. This place would normally be full of human children. One scent wouldn't set them off." Destiny stated unsurely.

"She's right. Destiny has been with us for a while. Her scent is covered by ours. Edward take Bella back to Charlie." Carlisle commanded.

"Yea." He sped off holding the human brunette in his arms.

"Carlisle, hold me." Destiny whispered and he tightened his hold around her.

2 male, 1 female.

The dark skinned man looked straight at Carlisle, " I believe this belongs to you." He holds up the ivory colored ball throwing it.

Carlisle catches it, "Thank you."

"I am Laurent. This is Victoria and James." I shuddered under James' look.

"I'm Carlisle. This is my family."

"Hello."

"Your hunting activities have caused... Something of a mess for us." Carlisle informed them as Destiny turned her eyes from James'.

"Our apologies, we didn't realize this territory had been claimed."

"We maintain a permanent resident nearby."

"Really? Well, we won't be a problem anymore. We were just passing through." Laurent assured.

"The humans were attacking us but we lead them east. You should be safe." Victoria added. Something about her voice made Destiny think she was being a bit patronizing.