8. (NM) 18+

Destiny smoothed the kinks from her dress. Classy, simple, and gold like his eyes. Her lingerie rubbed against her. She doubted he would even see it.

"You ready?" Carlisle asked.

"Yessir. Are you?"

"Yes ma'am."
----

The drive was quite a ways away but it was worth it when Carlisle escorted her out of the car.

"You're really trying to get on my good side." Destiny teased.

"Of course, my love. I never want you upset with me." He whispered before looking towards the front desk.

"Cullen." The man nodded grabbing 2 menus before leading them to the table.

"Carlisle." She whispered looking at the beautiful view of the moon.

"Hm?" He followed her eyes and saw the pretty sky full of stars.

"I'm gonna look at the menu." She put it up like a blockade hiding her smile. He needed to think she was mad at him. He was just too charming for his own good.

"Would you like anything to drink?" The server asked. She was a nice girl with bouncy brown hair and similar eyes.

"A water." Carlisle said.

"A lemonade, thank you."

"No problem. I'll have right out." She walked away leaving the awkward human and her vampire boyfriend.

"I love you." He whispered.

"And I, you." She quoted him.

"I want to hear you say it." Carlisle stated playfully.

"Nope. You're on punishment."

Carlisle sighed "I hoped it wouldn't come to this."

"What?" Destiny questioned tensing up knowing Carlisle's experience with tortures of different variety. Carlisle slid over to her side of the booth.

Destiny gasped sharply as two fingers slid inside her. "Carlisle, this is a restaurant. No."

"No one will see." He assured. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as his fingers began to pump in and out of her.

"Carlisle, stop." She whined in embarrassment as the server came back.

"Here's your drinks. Are you ready to order?"

"Give us a few moments." Carlisle answered for her.

"Ok, I'll be back." She chirped before walked away.

"You're a demon." She panted putting her hands on his in an attempt to pry his away. He was supposed to be on punishment. Why was this so hard?

Why was he punishing her like this?

"Your demon. Haven't you heard? I believe I heard it when Rosalie and Alice were talking, the most innocent looking people are the freakiest."

"Carlisle, please don't make me cum in this restraunt full of people or I'm going to really be pissed."

"Breathe. Relax, think of it as control training." She let out a shaky breath in response.

"Relax, she's coming back. Order on your own."

"Fuck you, Carlisle." She snarled under her breath.

"Later. Be a good girl."

"Have you decided?"

Destiny tensed feeling a spark of annoyance as she found what she decided.

"Spaghetti. No onions, please. I would also l-like..." She glared at Carlisle as he squeezed her clit but he paid her no mind. "A garlic toast breadstick. To smack him with." She added under her breath.