5. (BD)

"So Jake's alpha. Bella is suffering. Seth and Leah ran from Sam. Sam is coming to kill me and Bella. What else did your wolfie mind link fuck up, Jacob." Destiny asked in genuine curiosity.

"Calm down, we can fight them." Carlisle assured.

Edward grimaced nodding.

"Oh god..." Destiny grunted as the baby kicked relentlessly at her.

"It's not happy with this." Jasper stated. Carlisle looked at him.

"You can feel it's emotions?"

"It's strong enough that I can feel it. It's like the fetus has a bad feeling." Jasper explained.

"Super baby. A natural born prodigy." Jacob said in a snarky voice.

"It's fine, now, Carlisle." Destiny muttered. He nodded stiffly backing away.

"Jake, watch your tongue. Your tone might get you hurt." Edward stated summing up Carlisle and Destiny's angered thoughts.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to upset ya, Mama Bear." He placed a hand on her head and she waved it away.

"I'm fine. What should we do about Bella, Alpha Black?" Destiny asked.

Jacob held a hand to his mouth to contain his laughter. Edward looked up.

"Jacob that's actually brillant."

"It was a snide insult. Stay out of my head." He retorted.

"At least tell everyone your theory." Edward sighed.

Jacob rolled his shoulders and everyone looked at him.

"The baby has fangs and he's sinking his teeth into Bella." He stated. Destiny snorted shaking her head.

Bella slid up, "He needs blood?"

"Sounds like it." Edward whispered in agreement. "He's gonna want human blood for his craving."

Carlisle stood up from behind Destiny "I'll grab some O- blood that I set aside for Bella." He stated.

When he came back he cut the bag. Jasper left willingly holding his breath. Carlisle began pouring it in a styrofoam cup.

"Wait, you're gonna make her... drink that."

"Fastest way to test the theory." Carlisle assured.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." He groaned sliding away.

Edward bent over putting a straw into the cup "It'll make it easier to drink."

Destiny watched before Carlisle gave her a glass. She watched the crimson liquid slosh around before grabbing it.

"You want me to try, too?" She asked.

"Wanted to see how it would affect our baby." He whispered. She nodded and instantly began downing it.

"Oh my god." Jacob breathed.

"It tastes amazing." Bella licked her lips.

"It's fine. Not crazy about it."

"Probably because you inhaled in without actually tasting it." Bella replied.

"I'm not comfortable with that. You're jumping head first into being a vampire without thinking of the cons."

"Why are you so negative? You want Carlisle to see you die!"

"When everyone around you is saying the same thing, you must reflect on your actions." Destiny roared back. Bella was struck speechless. "Rosalie tells you. Edward tells you. Jacob. The pack. Being a vampire is not all it's cracked up to be on the outside."

Jacob seemed to smile under his hand as the vampires looked down soberly.
----

Destiny's eyes widened as she saw Charlie pull up to her house. She paused her coddling and listened as Charlie unlocked the door with his spare key.

"Destiny?" He whispered looking at her in shock.

"Charlie..." She got up on her knees. Her bed creaked a bit from the new weight.

"Is that real?" He asked reaching out to touch it.

"It'd be weird if it wasn't." She giggled.

"But... I just..."

"I'm pregnant and it's Carlisle's. It was supposed to be impossible and when I passed out at your house, we began investigating. I'm 2 week along but about 7 months is size." She breathed.

"But...?" He trailed off.

"It's growing rapidly. Carlisle says I should be due in a few days." Destiny sighed.

"Does it hurt?" She shook her head.

"Only when the baby kicks hards. He has the strength of his father."

"He's half vampire, Dest." Charlie said with a smile that made her heart melt for her brother figure. He looked excited for the baby's arrival.

"Destiny." Carlisle called jumping in through the window. He found her sleeping with Charlie laying his ear on her stomach.

"You'll be a good father, Carlisle." He whispered.

"Thank you. You raised a strong girl." Carlisle said with a smile.

"Is Bella ok?" He asked.

"She's getting stronger." Carlisle answered truthfully.

"I'm glad." He said with a bit of a laugh.

"You should be... She's strong, and stubborn."

"As a bull." Charlie added.

"What are babies like? I've never raised one on my own."Carlisle asked him.

"A baby?" Carlisle nodded, "Well I had many sleepless nights with Bella. She didn't like the darkness. Babies are just tiny humans that communicate through crying and babbling. You teach them. Protect them. Guide them as they grow."

Carlisle nodded thinking.

"Carlisle, don't get cold feet. The baby's strong. It'll need a father in its life."

"Of course, I know that." Carlisle responded putting a hand where the baby pushed against its mother's womb.

"I know this was unexpected. Bella was unexpected but I loved her none the less." Charlie said with a serious look.

"Thank you, Charlie. For telling me this, I mean." The blonde vampire said sitting next to the human.

"Your welcome, Carlisle. I have to admit, I hated you at first. You and your son were taking the 2 women I held dear." Carlisle looked at Charlie and the human stared back, "But, Destiny made me see that you were helping her. In your own away, of course. Why did you leave her?"

"Edward caused some problems with a sister coven."

"I see... None of my buisness. I'm glad you came back when you did. I probably would've ruined Destiny's life keeping her in Forks. I doubt she would even..." Charlie trailed off muttering.

"Destiny isn't like Renee. She would've been happy with you in Forks." Carlisle said with a smile.

"Can we not talk about the pregnant human like she's not here?" Destiny asked in a teasing voice.

"Sorry." They chorused.

"It's fine. I'm glad you're getting along." Destiny smiled before gasping, "He's kicking my bladder." She got up running upstairs as fast as she could.

Carlisle chuckled and Charlie smiled.