13. (BD2)

"Wear this. I haven't had the chance to." Rose said putting a see through robe over her lingerie set. Destiny sighed rolling her shoulders.

"It's beautiful, Rose." She complimented spinning.

"Don't do that." Rose giggled fixing the bow on it.

"What's going on?" Kate asked walking in.

"Lingerie testing." Rosalie answered.

"Carlisle will love that." She gestured to Destiny's body making the woman look away bashfully.

"I'll wear it then." The blonde nodded allowing her out of the room.

Destiny found her mate rather quickly chosing to hide until Garrett left. Carlisle stiffened when she wrapped her hands boldly around his waist and into his pants.

"Destiny..." She hummed kissing the back of his neck. He turned and she giggled backing away innocently.

"Carlisle. Don't." She attempted to block his hands giggling.

"You started this."

She pulled his close making him grunt. "But can I finish you..."

The two laughed before falling onto the couch.
--------

A week after Christmas, the snow began sticking.

They set up a bonfire while waiting. Aiden was excited by his first bonfire.

"Mommy, it's so pretty!" Everyone chuckled as she chased him with a safe distance around the flames.

Destiny couldn't help but tense knowing that she would have to run with him if things went south. That was what she and Carlisle agreed with. Jake would take Nessie and she would take Aiden. They would split up and she would go to Northern Canada in their old cabin. Jake would take Nessie and keep moving.
-----

When the morning came and she saw the black cloaks begin the trickle into the clearing, she almost took off at the sight of them. They reeked power.

Carlisle held her close before walking away. She grabbed his hand and he looked back.

"Don't do anything reckless." She said firmly. He nodded and she pulled him again. "And don't die..."

He kissed her forehead nodding silently.

"Aro's looking for Alice." Edward informed them. Destiny nodded. The wolves stalked out with howls of their own.

Leah stopped next to Destiny licking her chaps. The two looked at each other and turned towards the front.

Destiny watched as they pulled their hoods off. Aiden gulped shuffling uncomfortably behind his mother's legs. His eyes turned towards Leah and he hid again.

"Aro, let us discuss things as we use to. We're civilized now."

"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place considering the battalion that you've summon against us."

"I assure you that was never my intent. No laws have been broken."

The blonde man looked perplexed "We see not 1 but 2 children. Do not take us for fools."

"They are not immortals. These witnesses can attest to that." Destiny yelped as Aiden ran towards his father and wrapped around his leg. Carlisle looked down and pat his head. "You can look. Look at the flush of human blood in her cheeks or the warmth that they radiate."

"Artifice!" Caius screams.

Aro held up an arm, "I will collect every facet of the truth but from two people more central to the story. Edward as the child clings to your mate, I assume you are involved. And Carlisle..." His eyes looked down at the coven leader's leg "Well that should be obvious."