10. (BD2)

Carlisle walked up to Destiny wiping the caked tears from her face with a pained frown. The human had blacked out a few days ago. It was her last day.

Her body was so beautiful but cold. Carlisle missed her warmth. His face grew close to her face as he kissed her gently.

"How is she?" Alice asked.

"Out like a light." He whispered caressing her thick hair. It had grew beautifully and fell under her breast. It was pure white. A rarity.

"She's gonna wake today or tomorrow." Alice stated looking at the blonde.

"I'm aware." His hand trailed down her body keeping himself pg for his sake and hers.
-----

Carlisle watched his sleeping mate before he heard the restraints breaking. His mate stood up looking curiously at herself. Her crimson eyes sending chills down his spine.

"Destiny?" She sped to him sniffing his scent.

"You smell good." She sighed licking his cheek. Her throat burned but his scent was so appetizing. Very sweet.

"Destiny." He grabbed her hips and she hopped up on his waist instinctively. "You need to hunt."

She nodded holding her throat.

Her and Carlisle ran together teasing each other until they found a lone bear marking a tree.

Destiny crawled slowly simulating a bunny with her snow colored hair. She almost seemed to camouflage completely surprising Carlisle. The bear took notice and walked over eager for a meal.

Destiny snarled tackling it and sinking her teeth into his neck as he let out a mighty roar. She licked her lips as the blood covered her mouth and clothing.

"You're a messy eater." Carlisle commented. Destiny just licked her blood soaked hand. Her mate got on his knees and helped himself to her kill knowing she wouldn't finish such a huge bear.
-----

Destiny hissed at what would normally be lukewarm water felt boiling to her skin. She turned it on cold and got in as it felt just right.

"Everyone will want to see you." Carlisle said before seeing his beautiful wife bend over to clean the blood on her heels. He swallowed the vemon in his mouth making a barely audible gulp.

"Carlisle, you don't have to hold back anymore." She stated. He nodded stripping before joining her.
----

Destiny walked into the living and instantly heard her son scream.

"MOMMY!!!" He jumped into her legs. She grabbed him with ease twirling him around.

"Hello, my handsome prince." She bend him down to kiss his lips. He flapped his arms like a bird playfully.

"Auntie Bella taught me about birds and wolves."

"Auntie Bella? I see." She let her son down and Alice hugged her.

"Oh, you look amazing." Alice said with stars in her eyes.

Rosalie nodded with a smile.

"I had to go through a ton of pain to get here. Nobody warned me that I would be awake except this doofus." She pointed at Carlisle. The doofus in question rolled his eyes and picked up his son.

"I wonder who would win? Her or Bella." Bella rose to the challenge with her crimson colored eyes. Destiny's body tensed at the enemy female.

"Outside, you, two." Edward ushered in a mother like voice.

Destiny and Bella walked outside standing on opposite sides of the yard. All the vampires gathered as the kids played chess inside. The wolves that were passing stopped to see what was up.

"1."

"2." Destiny attempted to read her enemy. Bella didn't reveal anything on her face.

"3."

"Go!"  The two charged. Bella was fast but overestimated Destiny's height. The white blonde dropped to ground and flipped her. Bella yelped as she hit the ground hard.

Destiny slid up and stood over her opponent pelting her with punches.

Bella attempt to block them from her face instinctively from being human.

"Fight me, Bella. Fight me!" Destiny taunted gaining a right hook to the face. Her left hand pushed up on her chin making Bella growl.

The white blonde didn't let up her punches with her right hand until Bella attempted to take control. The girls pushed each other on their knees.

The two were almost completely equal. Bella shook trying to gather more strength as Destiny held back not wanting to hurt her from motherly instinct. Her face was completely calm as Bella was overpowered and pinned.

"Stop." Carlisle called glancing at the kids for a moment as they played chess and Destiny got up.

"You did incredible."

"I wanna fight you." He froze as the boys ouu'd.

Rosalie smirked "Don't be a pussy, Carlisle. She won't hurt you too bad." She called out.

"Love, why?"

"I can't go all out on our kids because of instincts. It's almost increased in this form." She panted from being so close.

"Fine. Tell me if I hurt you, please."

"Gotchu."
------

The two lovers stood on opposing sides as Jasper stood in the middle.

"3."

"2."

"1."

"Go." All three said at the same time. Jasper backed away and Carlisle rushed his mate using his experience to his advantage. He went for her legs and she slide to the side making herself unevenly disputed.

He jumped tackling her and getting her in a chokehold. She growled pulling at his arm.

"Yeld, Destiny." Carlisle yelled.

"Fuck you." She kicked her feet trying to get back on the ground and flip him. Her mate grabbed her long locks of hair playing the villian quite well. The white blonde growled biting his arm and making him yell out.

"Carlisle!" Destiny yelled in shock snapping out of her instincts at the sound of his pain.

"Baby, it's fine." He said.

"Stop." Jasped said. Carlisle dropped her and she looked at the damage she caused.

"You're cracked." She whispered tracing the shattering.

"I should've trapped a newborn in a life or death situation. It was stupid and predictable." He whispered caressing her with his uninjured hand.

"Let's go get you patched up." Jasper called nonchalantly.

"How do you do that?" Destiny asked.

"We put his vemon in the wound and let it regenerate naturally. Bites are full of vemon. Vemon that isn't yours can do serious damage to an open wound and keep them from healing." Jasper explained.

"Oh..."

She had a lot to learn.