9. (BD2)

Carlisle measured Aiden and Nessie taking note.

"Their growing is slowing. Nessie should be 7 and Aiden is about 6." He explained

Aiden looked at his father and Edward before touching Nessie's hand. The little girl smiled before pulling her dad's pants leg.

"What is it, Renesmee?" She pointed to Aiden and then her head.

"Read his mind, Edward." Carlisle stated. The brown haired man nodded and bent over towards the little boy. Aiden stared back with a serious expression. He touched Edward's face with his bare hand and his eyes turned a crimson red.

Edward pulled away, "He's like Aro and Alice combined."

"What?" Carlisle questioned.

"He can see the future of whoever he touches. That's his gift." Edward explained.

"That's the opposite of Aro's gift to see the thoughts and memories of someone's past." Carlisle summed up his thoughts.

"Wait. I just thought of something. If he trained, he could learn what all their next moves are by just touching them." Destiny said

"It's a highly powerful gift. Aro will want him."

"He won't take my baby from me." Destiny growled pulling the boy towards her.

"He won't take him." Carlisle promised holding her. "We'll make sure of that."
----

Alice smiled "Tell me what my future is, Edward." She asked.

"It's all mangled and sped up. Something that only he can distinguish."

She looked down at Aiden and he looked at her.

"You're gonna leave us, Sissy. Why?" He whispered tearing up.

"I'm never gonna leave you." Alice said with a frown rocking him.

"Liar." He muttered falling asleep.
------

"Carlisle. I want to be changed." Destiny asked taking a deep breath.

"Destiny, It's going to be agonizing... 2 to 3 days of nothing but pain. I can't... Are you even ready for this?"

"So ready. I can't protect anyone like this. I'll just cause problems." She stated.

"See Charlie first." He responded.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"He needs to know your fate. He's basically your brother. Tell him Bella's ok." Carlisle explained. "It'll be the last time he sees you human."

"I see..." She nodded taking off towards the cars.
-----

She opened Charlies house with her key reminiscing.
----

"Omg, Charlie! I'm gonna be a cop like you!" The young Destiny yelled happily running through the house.

"Calm down, Destiny. Being a cop is a big job. This isn't a game." He reminded her.

"Of course." She responded smiling with her finger gun. "Pew!"

Charlie fell to the ground, "Oh! The cop got me!"

"It's not fun when you overreact like that."

They laughed...
-----

She walked through the house and saw the baby picture of Bella on the wall.
----

"Who's baby?" Destiny asked looking up at the wall.

"That's my daughter, Bella." Charlie whispered in a hurt voice.