9. (NM)

Destiny woke up see Carlisle's office destroyed but she laid in the couch with a comfortable blanket.

She yawned stepping over the debris casually.

"So I was lik-" Everyone in the kitchen paused to look at Destiny. She tilted her head.

"What did I miss?"

Edward blew out rubbing his neck nervously. Alice cleared her throat. Jasper hid under his hoodie trying not to laugh.

"Guys it's perfectly normal." Esme scolded giving her a muffin. It was decorated similar to a cupcake with whipped cream and blueberries on top.

"Thank you." She began eating.

"Carliiiisle." Emmett moaned playfully mocking Destiny's exact moan from the night before. Destiny choked as everyone laughed.

Nobody noticed the human turning purple until Esme rush over to her with her vampire speed. Edward pulled her up and Esme did the hymek maneuver.

Destiny coughed up a blueberry from the top of the muffin before falling to the ground.

"No sexual jokes around the eating human." Esme created a new rule.

"It wasn't a joke. We had to suffer through our dad banging a girl all night long without closing the door." Emmett reasoned.

"It was kind of embarrassing." Alice looked away.

"I-" They laughed as she turned a deep crimson. Everyone froze as Rose entered the room.

"Do you know what happened last night? I'll give you a hint-"

"Emmett, shush!" Destiny yelled.

"Oh, Carlisle, Fuck me" Destiny looked wide eyed at Jasper, who was snickering behind his hand.

"I swear just kill me now. I don't wanna be a vampire. I will never live this down." Destiny cried.

"Oh... That. I just blocked it out after a while." Rose stated.

"How?" Emmett said in genuine shock.

"I hate you all. Where is Carlisle, anyway."

"Hunting. He'll be back in a moment." Esme answered

"I'm telling that you almost killed me while making fun of me." Destiny stuck her tongue out. Emmett returned the gesture.

"What happened?" Carlisle asked walking from behind the doorway.

"You didn't close the door and now, they're mocking me." Destiny cried climbing up on his chest.

"All of you should be ashamed." Carlisle chuckled unable to properly scold his sons through his laughter having heard the conversation. Emmett shook his head.

"You guys should be ashamed. My poor virgin ears got their cherry popped without my permission." The boy stated crossing his arms.

"Fuck you, Emmett." Destiny spat

"You sure you wanna dig that whole deeper than it is? I also don't believe my father would approve."

"It's a normal part of a relationship."

"Thank you, Esme. For being a voice of reason around these guys."

"No problem."

There was a long pause. She knew it was coming to break the silence. Which one would say it? Emmett or Jasper.

Turns out it wasn't an or. It was an and.

"Carlislie don't stop!"
"Omg, Carlisle!"
"Carlisle, give it to me!"
"Carlisle!"

During their montage, Destiny had walked over and wrapped her arms around Emmett's throat in a chokehold.

"Woah! Chill!

"Calm down, my sweet little lamb."

"Imma kill him!" She screamed and Alice dragged her upstair.

Emmett laughed rubbing his neck "She's gonna be a violent newborn. I wonder what her gift would be?"

"I have no idea what it could be besides supersonic voice."

"Dear lord spare our ears, if that happens." Edward groaned.

"I'm wondering what work Carlisle did on her." Everyone looked at Rose and she shrugged.
-----

"Oooohhhuuuugggh..." Destiny groaned throwing things. This wasn't even her room but she couldn't give a fuck.

"Calm down. They'll forget in about a few weeks."

"Until they catch us again."

"Youuu gotta point there." She stated before looking at her. "Was it that good?"

Destiny blushes nodding "he's so gentle yet rough. He pauses and shows his sweet side when I sound like I'm hurt."

"Awwe. Tell me more."

"Also I may have sucked it..." Destiny blushed and Alice's eyes widened.

"Did it taste weird?" She asked crawling closer to Destiny.

"It tasted saltier. I had to get used to it even through I live for salty food." Destiny's mouth was watering

"What started it.?"

"Carlisle teasing me in a restaurant and a car ride full of sexual tension.

"That was the first time, I saw Carlisle's office in disarray since we moved here."

"You put the blanket on me?"

"Carlisle asked me to."

"Oh ok." Destiny whispered nodding to herself.

"Now. Did the lingerie feel comfortable."

"Oh my gosh, Alice!" Destiny giggled.
-----

When the girls came back, everyone was calm. Carlisle held Destiny in his arms and Alice sat next to Jasper until they had to go to school.
---

Destiny cuddled into Carlisle's arms.

"Should I quit my job?" She asked suddenly.

"Now why would you do that?" Carlisle questioned tickling her side. She giggled pushing him away.

"To stay and hunt vampires with you all day." She said jokingly pulling out her best boxing punches.

He chuckled under his breath. "I believe..." He picked her up and sat her on his lap, "that you would protect yourself just fine. Just be careful. I will always fight beside you."

"And you would get blown away by my awesome." They both began snickering at the same time.

"I'm still guilty about leaving you." He whispered. Destiny huffed but stayed silent.

"I love you, Dynasty Harpool."

"Don't say my name out loud..." She whined.

"Dynasty." She groaned and turned towards him. He wore a smile on his face as he got up.

"If you do, what I think you're doing..." She pointed to him.

"My apologies. I can't read minds. That's my son's ability."

"Carlisle!" She huffed but it turned into complete shock as he got down on one knee.

"Dynasty Ignus Harpool, will you-" Destiny put a finger on his lips.

"Give me a moment." With that she walked out the door. Carlisle chuckled when he heard screaming afterwards. The human girl came unravelled as she fangirled. Esme chuckled from downstairs as she cleaned.

She walked back in and smiled instantly. "YES!" She jumped up and down before tripping over a spare book.

"Easy, my beautiful fiancèe. I don't need to lose you so soon." He whispered as he held her inches away from falling onto the ground.

"Sorry..." She said sheepishly.

"It's fine." He ran a hand through her long snow colored hair. They laid there awaiting the next challenge.