10. (BD2) 18+

Destiny gasped as he entered her instantly and ravaged her body with his hands.

"God, Carlisle."

"No god here, Love." He grunted pounding in her hard. She growled letting out a guttural moan.

"I feel sad that you had to hold back so much." Destiny gasped as he slapped her ass.

"I miss your warmth." He whispered in her neck licking it.

"Ahhh! Harder, Carlisle." She screamed kissing him as he picked her up and pounded inside her..

"You want it?" He growled pinning her against the wall as the water fell onto his beautiful blond hair.

"Oh, fuck yes, Carlisle!" She screamed as they put a dent in the wall. He let out a primal growl cumming inside her. She moaned weakly turning around and slamming him into the wall.

"Dest- Carlisle, let me do this." She interrupted beginning to suck him. He groaned thrusting into her throat and she took him with ease.

Destiny moaned feeling her vemon froth up from the friction. She pulled away and took him back in making Carlisle moan.

"You look so beautiful." He whispered. She glanced up at him with her crimson eyes.

He sucked in a breath. "Gonna cum."

She nodded eagerly swirling her tongue around his length and he hissed shooting his vemon inside of her. She gulped and looked at him in wonder as she pulled away.

"It tastes different."

"Bad?" He asked. She shook her head.

"It tasted slightly thicker. Maybe I'm tripping."

Carlisle shook his head with a chuckle, "Come on. I'll help you dress yourself."