7. (NM)

Destiny woke up and gasped. "Charlie?"

"I didn't want to take advantage of you. I felt horrible after kissing you."

"You, too...?" She asked before covering her mouth sympathetically. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. It just wasn't meant to be." He said miserably. The two sat in a surprisingly pleasant silence before there was a knock at the door.

"Destiny!" Alice's voice drifted through the house.

"Oh, Fuck." Destiny wrapped her blanket around herself and ran downstairs. "Alice!"

The brunette looked over and tensed a bit before looking back and forth between her and something behind her.

Destiny turned and saw Carlisle staring with an indifferent expression.

"Destiny."

She fell to the ground in shock. The human was so scared she couldn't move.

"Destiny! What-" Charlie froze as Carlisle stared at him with dark eyes.

"Carlisle, no!" Alice yelled attempting to pull him back. He growled and Charlie backed away as far as he could go.

"Destiny, do something!" The blonde tuned back into reality taking a breath.

"Carlisle, Baby, no. I didn't sleep with him." Destiny said blocking Charlie from his view.

He calmed slightly long enough for his eyes to gain their golden color back. "Destiny."

"Mhm."

He looked hurt "Why?"

"We're drinking. Billy died yesterday. I wasn't thinking rationally."

"We didn't go all the way." Charlie added only to gain a hiss from Alice.

Carlisle sighed in disappointment before turning towards Alice "We need to fill her in."

"Oh, no. Hell no. Carlisle Cullen, you don't get to waltz up in here and play the hurt card!" Destiny screamed.

Alice's hands covered her mouth and Carlisle turned towards Destiny.

"You left me. You broke your promise. You left me for almost 5 months. I kept hope for you!" She teared up. Charlie attempted to pat her back but got pushed away by her.

"I hate you both. You're destroying me from the inside out! Charlie's perusing me and I don't wanna hurt him. My mate just up and leaves without a word. I'm tired of this!" She sobbed trying to catch her breath as she began hyperventilating.

"Destiny, breathe." Alice yelped out.

"No, please. I just want it to go away. I want the hurt to go away. Get away from me." She sobbed. Carlisle grabbed her holding her as he whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

"I'm so sorry, Destiny. I'll explain everything just listen, please. Please, please, please." He pleaded in a pain filled voice.

Destiny calmed relaxing in his arms. The tears continued to roll and soak into his jacket. "Don't leave me, again. Not without telling me."

He pulled her in tighter.

"Carlisle..." Alice called. He looked up and saw Charlie pointing Destiny's gun at him.

"What the fuck is he?" Charlie snapped taking it off safety. Destiny blocked him pushing the gun down towards the ground.

"Stop. Charlie, sit, I can explain." Destiny stared at him and he stared back before sitting down.
-----