「1」 「yellow」

「samantha」

"Sam! Sav! Wake up! Don't let me go there" we cut mom off.
"Yes mom!" we yell in-sync, then both sprant to the bathroom.

I went it first because I know for a fact that Savannah would totally be inside for almost thirty-minutes doing stuff i don't know.

When we turned 18, something definitely changed with her. I mean it is adulthood but i'm her twin sister so I know what's up.

Like vaping? I didn't even know she likes those boy-ish stuff. Also a getting a tattoo? Shocking, right? She even begged me to get one too. But as the good person I am i didn't got any.

Her tattoo wrote "SS" which stands for "Savannah and Samantha". No one knows why she turned like a baddie, but we all need to respect that.

Despite those things, she was still the same. Wears make up, cute outfits, wears heels and her school grades remained.

My body slightly shivered as my skin felt the cold touch of the water. After showering for atleast four minutes I covered myself with my bathrobe and made myself dry.

I wore shorts and white croptop, then covered everything with this yellow hoodie.

Savannah was not at our room anymore. Probably downstairs eating.

As soon as I stepped downstairs, Sav was finishing her last bites of our breakfast which was grilled cheese toast.

"Are you kidding me?" Savannah frowns as I continue my way downstairs.
"Why?" I asked her, then pulled the chair i was going to sit on.
"I already picked that outfit as my outfit today!" she giggles.
"Oh come on don't act like we went to school and not matched outfits" I said, to which her and mom laughed at.
"Yeah, Sam's right." mom looks back on us then continued mopping the floor.
"I'm gonna shower" Savannah said as she puts her plate to the dishwasher, then went upstairs.

"Mmm this tastes great mom" I complimented.
"Thanks honey. You know, I stayed up all night just to do the right recipe even though this should be easy. Your Aunt Lori wanted me to bring these on our upcoming family reunion." she said as if it was a normal occassion.

Family Reunions suck. It's not just that all first born kids do all the tiring work, but we use our own money to decorate the place we usually celebrate at.

"We have an upcoming reunion?!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah. I didn't tell you both earlier because your cousin Joe just texted me yesterday that Grandma Noella is sick and she wants us all to be in the hopefully not last reunion." she explains.
"Oh. Hopefully it's not the last one" I replied truthfully.

Although I hate doing all the work, I mean I never hated my family, especially our Grandma Noella.

「savannah」

I'm wearing an oversized yellow hoodie, with shorts and the white croptop which is the exact same outfit Samantha is wearing right now.

I was ready to go, but someone called me which made me slightly jump.

"Hello?" I asked forthwith after answering it.
"Hey." A voice answered.
"What do you want" he cut me off.
"Shh. I want to make this quick."
"Woah, first time?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.
"Savannah! This is serious. Derek the manager, found out that we haven't been working with you. He hurt me so bad I think I broke my foot." his voice soften.
"Oh no.. a- are you okay? Can we meet up after school?" I ask him.
"No, no. I- I'm good. It just sores but it'll go off anyway" he replied.
"But, there's something you should know" he added.
"He's asking me what color you are wearing or else I would be dead. W- would you tell me?"
"Uh- uhh ye- yellow oversized hoodie." I replied, scared.
"She's wearing yellow" I heard him talk to Derek.

Shit. What is gonna happen to me?

"He's gone now. Now change your clothe" he said something but Sam unexpectedly opened the door, making me drop my phone onto the bed.

"Sav? Let's go?" she said in a tone as if i was stupid.
"Uh ye- yeah coming in a sec just go down!" I said, then i hear her shoes click on the floor going downstairs.

"Hello? Sorry Samantha went here and I had to um close the phone" I explained.
"No worries. Just remember the things that I said" I cut him off.
"Yeah yeah yeah we're late for school i'm gonna text you at lunch. Bye!"
"Please stay safe" he said but I ended the call already.

I heard a 'bing' sound go off which means someone texted, but we were a little late than usual today so I rushed downstairs and drove to school.

-

The bell rang, declaring it was lunch break. I immediately went towards the cafeteria but someone pulled my arm.

"Hey? Didn't you even bother looking for me?" she asked while we made our way to the cafeteria.
"I'm sorry! I'm kind of busy" we sat on the bench, then put our bags to the table.
"Just gotta call someone! Be right with you" I hear her sigh then got up to get food.

I went far from the table we were sitting at and called him.

"Lunch. What's up?" I asked.
"Are you kidding me, Savannah?!" he shouted on the phone angrily.
"Wha- Why? Did I do something wrong? Are you guys in the middle of transactions what?!" I slightly yelled.
"You fucking wore yellow." he said, mad.
"And? What's wrong with that?" I asked confidentely.
"I told you last morning to change because he knows what you're wearing and now he's gone with Corbyn and Jack to go to your school and fucking get you!" he snapped.

I began to shake, nervous.

"I- I'm sorry for yelling. Calm down. I'm sorry." he calms me.
"Daniel, wha- what am I going to do?! I don't have extra clothes! And I'd sound like a creep if i'd ask for someone's clothes"
"Just stay indoors. Do not go outside. He will get you" he said, as tears form in my eyes.

Before I could say something, the line went dead.

I wipe my eyes then went back to our table, seeing Samantha nearly finished.