「7」 「3 questions」

「samantha」

"Hey, you're up early. Don't get weirden out if I'm here" Corbyn chuckled.

Actually, I barely slept.

I was thinking about why'd he kiss me last night.

Did he mean it?

I don't know..

Maybe it was just in a friendly way. Right?

"I was actually up earlier but I think I might have fallen asleep again" I chuckle.
"Anyway, what brings you here?" I asked then pulled the sleeves of my oversized hoodie, hiding both of my hands.
"Daniel just called me for breakfast. Derek was going to need the station empty, meaning you get to see the outside world again" he smiled.
"Aww really?" I gasped excitedly.
"Yeah. So i'll see you down?" he gestured downstairs, and I nodded as response.

He left the door opened and I yawned slovenly.

"Get over everything, Sam" I mumbled to myself and smiled.

After brushing my teeth with the new toothbrush they've bought me, I headed downstairs seeing the boys preparing meals whilst Jack and Zach are already eating.

I chuckled at the sight and pulled the chair for me to sit on.

"No one has a brush or even a comb right?" I frowned, plumping my bottom lip.
"Check Sav's room" Jack replied, putting his phone on his pocket.
"I'm going to check for it. Eat first" Daniel said before placing a kiss on the top of my head and skipped upstairs.

The boys was left in shock and so was I honestly. They cleared their throats, making me giggle as I hide my face with my sleeves.

"Uhh, explain?" Jonah smirked and we laughed.
"I have to explain nothing!" I dragged the 'g' in 'nothing' and Corbyn and Jack giggle.
"Mkay then" Corbyn mocked as I eat.
"Ooo who cooked? It tastes good" I asked, amused.
"I did!" Daniel yelled from upstairs.

He stepped downstairs as he smiled.

I was about to get the brush from his hand when he suddenly brushed my hair.

"Don't be weirden out, I do Savannah's hair most of the time" he giggled and so did I.

He turned my hair into a quick and slick pony.

"Thanks. It looks nice" I pat my hair.

He mouthed 'welcome' before joining us on the table.

"So uhh mind if I take this opportunity to ask you all questions? It'll just be three questions" I asked as I eat.
"Uh go ahead I guess" Jonah replied, reaching out for the pitcher and pouring water to his glass.
"One, wh- when did you all meet?" I asked.

The boys exchanged glances before Jack answers.

"Around September twenty-fourth to twenty-seventh. We met from our fathers who passed their job to us. After that, we didn't know what was the date. Even if we have our phones, the time can be seen but the dates are disabled" Jack replied.
"Ohh.. I see. Well what makes you all accept that?" I tilt my head.
"We were forced to do this. But as we tried it, we kind of got used to it" Jonah shrugged.
"Am I the first- no wait. Am I the second girl to be here?" I asked.
"Yes." the boys replied in-sync.
"Oh. Okay then" I giggle and so did they.
"Any last questions before we leave?" Daniel asked.
"Did Savannah agreed on taking me home yet?" my voice cracked.

The boys remained silent for a moment. They exchanged glances, making my eyes turn watery.

"Savannah called us when you were asleep." Daniel replied softly, gently rubbing my shoulder.
"And? Wh- what did she say?" a tear slipped off my eye, then the other.
"Samantha, um, y- your Grandma Noella has passed away." he added.