「4」 「worst sister」

「savannah」

"You're joking?" I asked Daniel who's on the phone.
"No! A- absolutely not! The boys are shocked just like you, and I'll make sure she'd come home today. We're in our local and i'm hoping you can come here and get you both switched up."

"Savannah! Is there any news about Sam?!" mom yelled from downstairs.

"Brb, mom called" I whispered on the phone.

"N- no- none yet mom! Still searching for help!" I yelled back and went back to Daniel.

"Baby, your answer?" Daniel asked.
"Uh- uhh- I- I don't know! M- mom is so worried a- and she won't even let me outside anymore by myself. Our whole family is here for the reunion for grandma but they just got more worried that we cancelled it" I explained with a shaky breath.

Grandma Noella's blood pressure was going extremely high so we're trying our best to 'find' Samantha quickly as possible. I'd be mad for life is Grandma Noella's death was about Samantha.

"O- okay. B- but how can we switch you both?" Daniel asked worriedly.
"I'm going to try and sneak out. At four am, where we usually do our transactions" I replied with reassurance.
"Oh yeah, Derek held our necks whenever he orders us something. I feel bad for your sister, Sav, because she didn't wish to be here. She doesn't even know what we transact and what we sell!" Daniel said with annoyance on his voice.

This made me slightly pissed, knowing Samantha would know what I do with the boys, and her getting Daniel's attention which should've been me whose getting it.

"Ugh, forget everything!" I yelled.
"What do you mean forget everything?" he asked with curiosity.
"I'm not doing anything about it. I don't care. Love her all you want" I said, now pissed.
"Are you jealous, Sav?! You're just going to leave your sister like this with us?! With Derek?!" he yelled.
"Yeah, as I said, love her all you want. I'm just going to tell everyone that she's dead, or i'm gonna make a picture of her in a car accident or whatever" I replied, not caring what words slipped off my mouth.
"You're the worst sister, Savannah. Place it in your head" he replied sternly, then hung up the phone.

'You're never gonna see your sister again. Also don't expect messages from me. Goodbye baby' his text read.

My eyes formed tears and my mind was filled nothing but with regret and fear.

「samantha」

"Hey, Daniel, what's up?" I tapped his shoulder, looking over his phone then he closes it afterwards.
"N- nothing. J- just stuff" he puts his phone on his pocket and smiled fakely.
"What's wrong?" I frown.
"Nothing. Sorry again Sam" he puts his arm on my shoulders.

I smiled and it went silent, then we saw Corbyn and Jonah walk to us.

"We were going to shop for you Samantha, but we don't really know your style." Corbyn said.
"S- Savannah and I's style are nearly the same. She wears baggy clothes and that's the only thing I don't wear" I chuckled.
"Maybe you should just try Savannah'a clothes at the station" Daniel suggested.
"We'll just buy you the preferable clothes you wear, in case you don't like them" Jonah said and we all nodded.

-

"Woah, this place is sick" I gasped, amazed on how the station looked.

My face felt unmovable, because of the fear I was feeling around these boys I don't know.

"Shh, don't be quite shocked or else Derek will notice. Just ask us on anything you need" Daniel whispered and hopped on the couch with the boys.

The station looked like a normal rich person's house, making me confused what are the transactions and why they called it 'station'.

"We'll deliver earlier this month, so it means we'd start the transactions earlier as well" Derek reminded us as I sat beside Daniel.
"Got it boss" I smiled innocently and Derek smiled, then nodded.

He then left the house and we all exhaled in huge relief.

"You and Savannah are really twins" Zach shook his head with an 'o' formed in his mouth.
"Why?" I chuckle with confusion on my face.
"That's what's Savannah always say. Always" Jack explained.
"Not really a shocker" I shrugged like it was nothing, but deep inside I was in a big relief that I did something that changed Derek's mind a little.
"Tell us about yourself, Sam" Jonah asked.
"—can we call you Sam?" he added.
"Oh sure" I giggle.
"I'm the younger twin, and I got kidnapped with no reason at all" I joked, but they frown.
"Sam, I called Savannah earlier at the mall and she said she- she.." Daniel held my hand, buy slowly took them off as his words ended.
"She what?" I asked with glossy eyes.
"She said she's not picking you up, and will leave you here with us" he replied.

Is she my sister?