「20」 「leave」

「samantha」

"Brooklyn, why did you do it to Daniel? I know you know what i'm talking about" I asked calmly.

I didn't want to turn this into a huge deal.

"Yeah about that. I'm sorry, Sam. I was tipsy and I didn't know what I was doing. Daniel said no so don't worry about him, it was all me" she replied.
"Thank you for making this clear. I hope this doesn't repeat?" I asked.
"Of course, i'd hate my self if I do that again" she chuckled.
"So um, are we good? Friends?" she asked, unsure.
"Yeah, i'd love to" I nodded with a reassuring smile.
"Oh thank God. I thought you'd hate me forever" she laughed dryly.
"No no no, i'm not that kind of person. I let the person explain themself" I replied.
"Can I know you more?" she asked.
"Sure!" I nodded.
"I'm Sam— Savannah, probably know i'm nineteen and I have an um.. t- twin sister" I said.
"Cool. What's her name?" she asked.
"Sam!" Daniel's voice called from the bedroom.

Damnit, Daniel.

"Did he just call you Sam?" she chuckled with a confused face.
"He's weird. Anyway i'll catch with you later?" I said.
"Yeah sure" she yelled as she stepped downstairs.

I shut the door as soon as I enter our bedroom.

"Dani!" I whisper-exclaimed.
"Why?" he asked.
"I was with Brooklyn when you called me Sam" I said.
"Oh" he laughed.
"So have you two talked yet?" he pulls my arm to sit on the bed.
"Yeah. We're friends now" I replied.
"Good." he nodded.

-

"And you two didn't had conncetion since then?" Brooklyn asked as we smoked.
"Yeah. It sucks but it's whatever now. I'm happy where I am now with Daniel" I smiled.
"I'm happy for you guys. Do you think she'll come back one day?" she then asked.
"If she does, then i'd come with her. Including Daniel though" I exhaled smoke.
"Aight, your turn. Tell me things we don't know" I drum-rolled.
"Used drugs since sixteen, have I said that already?" she asked.
"Yeah, yeah I remember" I nodded.
"Uh-huh then I have three adopted siblings, making me the oldest. Then at fifteen I got influenced by friends so I started to get depressed and used drugs. That's literally my story" she laughed.
"Dang, that sucks. Sorry for that" I shook my head.
"Yeah I know. But i've overcomed that stupid part of my life so" she slovenly shrugged.
"How's your life there?" I asked.

She remained silent.

"Parents doesn't have enough time for me when my three siblings came, so it's pretty depressing" she dryly chuckled.
"Aw. Did you agree on getting your siblings?" I asked.
"Yeah, I mean I was fourteen at the time so getting new siblings was really exciting for me as my parents can't really create one" she sighed, smoke coming out of her nose.
"Oh I see. What are the ages of your siblings?" I asked.
"Two of them were two year old girls and a three your old boy when we got them. The girls are now seven years old and Mike—my brother is now eight." she replied.
"Do you get along with them?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"It's because of their time isn't?" I said.
"Yeah." she replied flatly.
"It's okay, Brooke. You're in a fun place now with us" I smiled.
"I know. Everything here is like ten times better than at home" she added.
"That's right. But if there's any chance of you coming back to your family, would you?" I asked with curiousity.
"Half of me will obviously miss you guys but the other half just missed going outdoors at three in the morning to buy drugs from my friends" she weakly laughed.
"Aw. Even if it feels like hell there, we'd miss it no matter what" I said.
"We'd miss the people as well" she looked at somewhere distant.

Savannah.

"True" I threw my cigar.
"What are your best memories with them?" I asked and she threw hers as well.
"When it was my birthday, I snuck out of the house just to scream it's my birthday! and when I turned around my parents stood there with a cake on hand" she replied.

A smile slowly took over her frown which made smile as well.

"That's sweet" I mumbled.
"I know," she huffed. "Damn I miss them Savannah" she leans back.
"I feel the same, don't worry" I nodded.
"Savannah?" she said.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"I wanna leave. Get me outta here" she whispered.

a/n: easter eggs for future books are hidden here hehe