「16」 「attitude」

「samantha」

"Wow i'm moving in how cool" I said sarcastically as Daniel fixed his bed.
"Act like you haven't slept here Sam" he chuckled.
"I'll actually miss my room. Just a little but i'm better to be here" I replied truthfully.

How the time go by so fast. The last time I was here I felt really scared and by a blink of an eye Daniel and I are dating.

"You comfy?" Daniel hugged me from behind.
"Uhh yeah I think I just need to shower" I said and he kissed my neck earning a soft moan from me.
"Ugh Daniel not now" I laughed, losing strenght.
"Feeling soft hm?" he smirked and laughed.

He held my waist and carried me to the bed bridal style.

"Daniel please? Not now?" I asked.
"I'm needy" he pouts.
"Please?" he asked once more.
"I'm sleepy, Daniel. Maybe next time" I sighed, softly pushing him away and he frowns.
"Sorry Daniel" I peck his lips and went back to my room to help Brooklyn move.
"Such a tease" Daniel mumbled, making me laugh.

"You have a lot of clothes" I chuckled.
"Oops" Brooklyn shrugged.
"So there's the closet, and you place all your things there. Everything's empty so if you see something I forgot please give it—"
"Sure. Thanks, bye" she smiled fakely and I stepped back as soon as she shut the door loudly.
"Woah" I blinked thrice.

Corbyn then walked upstairs and I smiled at him.

"Is she on your room now?" Corbyn asked.
"Yeah, she got this attitude on her" I whispered and rolled my eyes.
"I know, my assumption on her as soon as I saw her was a user, guess what I was right" he shrugged.
"Oh she's actually a user? I thought Derek was only kidding when he said that" I replied, shocked.
"Uh-huh. You can kinda see it by looking at the eyes. Her eyes look sad and tired" he added.
"Ohh you see it in the eyes" I slowly nodded.
"New fact" he chuckled and so did I.

Nerd boy.

"Wait Corbyn, where do you think that girl's from? She's kind of different" I knit my eyebrows.
"I guess she didn't got enough care from her family" he shrugged.
"Guess so, I mean would you be calm if you were with dudes you barely know and you guys drink?" I asked.
"Well I think it's a yes for her" he laughed dryly.
"Ew." I retort and he weakly laughed.
"Anyway, Daniel and I are going to sleep now, goodnight Corbyn" I giggled, running a hand through my hair.
"Night Sam" he nodded and we turned around to head to to our rooms.

a/n: too short i hate myself