「18」 「millions」

「samantha」

"Hey baby who you talking to?" I asked Daniel and he put his phone on his pocket rapidly as soon as he heard me.
"N- no one" he smiled.
"Stop who was it" I chuckled.
"It was Derek but he said something I can't tell you" he replied.

I raised an eyebrow before believing at his reply.

"Okay... if you say so" I slowly nodded.
"Who could it be?" he chuckled.
"Yeah. D- Derek" I replied.

I put my hair into a quick pony before Daniel and I head towards the tunnel with the other boys.

"So what do we do here?" Brooke whispered as Derek fixed drugs on a pocket.
"Just wait, you'll see" I whispered and gave her a reassuring nod.

She nodded with a smile and leaned back a bit.

"Brooklyn come here" Derek orderd and she obeyed.
"So we're all gonna try this first before we can sell them on clubs" Derek said.
"Okay" Brooklyn replied softly, folding her lips in a line.
"Marais" he then yelled.

Jonah quickly get the opened box full of drugs.

"Good. Anyway let's try them" he said.

All of us opened the packets and inhaled it.

Brooklyn was quite scared.

The boys and I stared at her.

She coughed loudly, hitting her chest.

"You good?" Corbyn asked.
"Y- yeah" she coughed.
"Ok" Corbyn nodded.
"So what do y'all think about it?" Derek asked.
"It's pretty amazing" Jonah nodded.
"Great. Totally unnoticable" Daniel added.
"I like it" Jack said.
"Kinda itches the throat a bit but it's good" Zach said in a raspy voice before coughing.
"How 'bout you Brooke?" Corbyn asked her.
"I chocked" she replied.

We laughed.

"Princess?" Derek finally asked me.

Ew.

Daniel's eyes furrowed.

"Yeah just like Zach said kinda itches the throat so I prefer this in a mixed-in product. Maybe on wines" I replied.
"Great. I like the idea. So is it a yes or no?" he asked again.
"Yes of course" I replied.
"Aight!" Daniel said in between our claps that echoed around the room.
"Clubs right?" Derek asked.
"Yeah yeah" I nodded.
"Okay so Jonah and Zach will go to Freddy's Club which Savannah saw earlier" Derek said.

I furrowed my eyebrows but I quickly changed my expression into a smile.

Brooklyn smirked, slightly biting her lip and looked away.

"Got it" she puts up a thumbs up.
"Great. Jack, Corbyn and Savannah will wait for the dealers" he added.
"Yes sir" we said synchronizingly.
"Good. Jonah and Savannah, help me to mix these into bottles of wine and alcohol" he replied.
"Okay" I sighed.

Daniel gives a quick kiss on my shoulder before they all left and walked through the tunnel back to the station.

"Can you grab those please?" I asked Jonah as I position the packets.
"Here" he handed the bottle and opened it.

He tears the packet with his teeth and put them in the bottle. I tried to do the same but put the drugs in a different alcohol.

"Okay so we're going to put these on these drinks and put them into what? Store shelves?" I asked and took another packet.
"Yeah but there are CCTVs around so the boys should be careful" Derek replied instead of Jonah.

Almost forgot he was here for a second.

"Ok then" Jonah whispered, chuckling.
"I'm heading to the station, just go through" Derek said and put his phone on his pocket.
"Yes sir" Jonah said and Derek left.

I then loudly sighed as I looked at him walk further.

"Damn that was a waste" I said, finishing all the bottles.
"Yeah," he laughed. "Pretty excited to drink them honestly" he added.
"Same. Without Derek here though" I replied.
"Uh-huh his ass just break the moment of our simple celebrations" he nervously smiled.
"I know. Why break the happy spirit" I hissed.
"It's just Derek being Derek. Doesn't care about anything except drugs and money" I added.
"Ooo speaking of money, I think Derek left to give some salary" he smiled.
"Wait really?! That's fun, i'm excited. How much do we earn?" I asked.
"Millions, Samantha" he replied.

My eyes widen.

"Wai- wait did I just heard you right because I thought I heard-"
"Yes, millions. Daniel's the highest paid currently" he chuckled and took a sip from his bottle.
"Can I have some please" I small smiled and he quickly wiped the mouth of the bottle before handing it to me.
"Thanks. So where the hell do you guys basically get the millions?" I asked him with curiosity.
"Well, dealers from usually Thailand and China ship drugs to Derek and Derek gives them to us, then we sell it around the country" he replied.
"Okay okay so, you said Daniel is the highest paid. What do you mean by it?" I asked.
"I think he has four mil right now" he said, more in a question tone.

I gulped.

"F- four? Four million? I- wow. Just wow" I stuttered, amused.
"Yeah," he chuckled. "I just get about two or three. Your sister gets five, basically he's higher than Daniel" he added.
"Geez holy crap! That's literally- how the heck do you guys hide those money?" I then asked.
"Oh we don't always get the full salary. Two percent of it goes to the next drugs we'd be buying" he replied.
"I've been here for a long time and I just knew that today. Woah" I said and he chuckled.
"Another fact it is" he said.
"How much do you think Brooklyn will get?" I took a sip.
"Larger. He's a Derek's bet" he rolled his eyes.
"I know! She's an attention seeker" I hissed.
"Anyway, we're done so let's go" he added and I put the half-filled bottle I was drinking on the table.
"Hey bring that to Daniel" he looked back, stopping himself from running towards the tunnel.

I got the bottle again and he started to run again.

"I can see the kitchen already" his voice echoed.
I laughed, "Wow me too" I replied sarcastically.
"Let's just go" he shook his head and ran faster.
"Hey wait!" I yelled, trying to catch him.