「6」 「goodnight」

「samantha」

"Hello? Sam? You up?" I heard Daniel's voice as he knocked on the door, waking me up.

I rubbes my eyes and stood up from the bed.

"Hello? Samantha—" I opened the door.
"Hey, just woke up, I'm sorry. Wh- what's going on?" I peak my head on the door.
"It's four am, and Derek needs you to try, um, things.." he nervously trailed and looked down.
"B- but i'll explain later. G- go change" he stuttered and I locked the door.

As I change into some clothes, I can't stop thinking about my family, how can Savannah betray me, and what I saw just about two hours ago.

There laid packets with circle tablets, weeds, plastic bags filled with grass-like things, a whole shelf filled with alcohol and other things I wouldn't imagine.

As soon as I opened the door, Corbyn was there, making me gasp a little and put my hand on my chest.

"Sorry for scaring you. B- but a- are you sure you're going to do this? Wait do you even know—" I cut him off.
"Yes! You do drugs, you make drugs, you- you sell drugs and you all, use drugs!" I exclaimed in whisper.

Corbyn's eyes softened and looked down, biting his lower lip.

"I- I'm sorry Samantha you're in this bullshit. You should be on your house, doing school, and enjoying your family reunion." he sighed, making my heart ache.
"Oh hey- is everything okay?" Daniel joined.
"Ye- yeah." I replied, now feeling terrified once again.
"I'm sorry I just went to the bathroom. Oh thanks Corbyn you can go down now. Just tell Derek she's getting ready" Daniel said to which Corbyn nodded at and headed downstairs.

Unexpectedly, my subconcious pulled me into Daniel's chest, crying once more.

"Wh- what's the proble— oh." he stopped himself, realizing what was I crying about.
"I'm sorry, Samantha. You're too innocent to be a part of this. I'm sorry that you have to do it." he rubs my back, reliefing me.

I stopped crying and pulled away from Daniel.

"Please cover me up" I look up to him, holding his waist.
"Course, Sam." he smiled, wiping my tears with his thumb.

We then went downstairs.

"There's the princess" Derek smirked, making me feel uneasy but I just smirk back.

I can feel the boys were scared for me too.

"Well a while ago we had Eben and two new dealers come here and test this out. We can't practically sell and deliver this if you haven't tried it out" Derek smirked wider, whilst me doing the same reaction to gain his trust more.

I felt a pair of hands lay on my hips, which immediately made me calm and I knew it was Daniel.

"W- wait, uhh c- can I do it with the boys first? You know, I haven't done this for a while because of my stupid sister and stupid school." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms which made them all giggle.
"It's alright" Derek shrugged with a grin.

The tension on the room felt lighter, making me feel more comfortable than the first time I was here.

With a smirk, Corbyn opened one of the packets and handed each one of us of these blue capsules.

"So, where are we going to use them first?" I asked.
"Maybe on alcohols first then we'd try the premade weeds with the mixture." Jonah suggested, to which we all nodded at.
"Okay" I smiled, and at the corner of my eye I saw Derek doing the same.

As Jonah puts the capsules on the drink, Derek's phone rang, making me jump a little but Daniel held my hips.

"I'll be back. Probably a buyer" Derek said and we nod.