「27」 「home」

「samantha」

"Of course i'll stay, Daniel. I'll leave if you do." I replied.

His face was washed in relief after hearing my answer.

He pressed a quick kiss on my forehead before shooting a smile at me, then we left the basement by going through the tunnel.

"Savannah has the dri— you guys made up?!" Zach exclaimed.
"Yeah, and?" I chuckled and set down the bottles.
"Seven bottles for each! Nice" Jonah clapped.

Corbyn got the bottle cap opener and handed it to the others after he opened his.

"Before we start, I just wanna say sorry to Daniel. For the things I do to Savannah and you. And for you all, i'm sorry. Fuck your dads for shoving you five in this stupid job, you all don't deserve it. Today, we're all gonna end every connection we have from other places to receive drugs. No to drugs!" Derek said.

We did a toast with our bottles.

"Anti-drug person starting now!" Zach danced while sitting.
"It will take a while for me to move on from vaping" Jack laughed.
"And smoking" Daniel added.
"There's food on the table if you guys want" Derek suggested.
"I'll grab it" Daniel said.

He gets the finger-food from the table and placed them on the table infront of us.

We continued to talk and catch up in our lives because it felt forever since we geniunly talked.

None of us were drunk as we balanced eating and drinking.

After some time, the sky started to get light meaning it was near morning and there wasn't anything to do so we all figured to sleep.

"Good morning Zach" Jack said before entering his room upstairs.

We laughed sleepily.

"Can't say goodnight right?" Jack asked and I nodded, chuckling.
"Baby i'll just take a quick shower then i'll join you on bed okay?" Daniel said before getting his towel.
"Mkay" I replied and he left.

Corbyn then approaches me.

"How'd you guys settled everything?" he asked.
"I can't leave him," I chuckled. "He also said he cut his connection with Savannah" I replied.
"Are you planning on showing up to your family?" he asked.
"I'd ask him if we can go to our house and settle everything with Savannah and my family" I said.

He nodded.

"Good. What would you tell your sister if you guys see each other again?" he asked.
"Honestly... I don't know. I'm scared. But I can't keep hiding from my family forever, so either way i'd tell the truth from her" I replied.
"Right. Okay, i'd rest now, hope everything works out later" he said.
"Alright, thanks Corbyn" I said and he walked to his room.

I sighed and plopped in our bedroom, waiting for Daniel to finish his shower.

Just on my cue, he comes in our bedroom with a wet body and a towel covering his lower half.

I let him clothe himself before talking.

"So, I just wanted to ask if we can leave later and like, go home?" I asked, unsure.
"You want to, go home?" he asked back.

I nodded.

"I mean if it's okay for yo—"
"Of course. I'd love to meet your mom" he smiled.
"How about meeting Savannah? What would you tell her? My mom?" I asked, stressed.
"Shh baby. It's okay, we can prepare later. Rest now" he smiled softly.
"Okay" I replied before we dozed off to sleep.