「3」 「wrong twin」

「samantha」

"Wh- what do you mean mistake? D- Daniel, please. Tell me what's going on!" I exclaimed as tears fall to my cheek.
"It should've been Savannah who's here. I- I'm sorry, Samantha" his eyes soften.
"Can you please a- atleast explain?" I beg.
"Seavey, time's up!" the same deep man's voice yelled, causing me to gasp.
"Okay! I'll be right there!" he yelled, looking to the door then back at me.
"You're going to get out of here, and I promise that. Don't cry" he wipes my tears.
"I've got to go now, I'm going to give you breakfast." he stood up.
"B- breakfast?" I asked in a raspy voice.
"Yes, breakfast. You've slept for almost a day." he explained.
"Savannah needs to know this, but Derek doesn't. Derek is the one who" a muscled man opened the door loudly, causing me to lean back and squint my eyes.
"Seavey! I said time's up! Go get Savannah food" the man ordered and Daniel nodded rapidly before speeding outside.

I sighed.

"Savannah, why are you crying?" another blonde boy asked me.
"Yeah, don't act like you haven't been in here. Corbyn and I missed you a lot, along with the other boys" a curly boy added.
"Other boys?" I asked as if I was Savannah.
"Uh Jonah? Zach?" Corbyn said as I was stupid enough to forget.
"I- I'm playing around, Corbyn. I was just shocked that D- Derek needed to make me asleep. Now my head hurts a lot, great" I acted.

The door swung open, revealing Daniel with boxes of donuts.

Savannah loves donuts.

"Your fave matcha donuts!" Daniel showed the boxes and put them on the dusty table.
"Did you wash your face? You look different" the curly said and both Daniel and Corbyn laugh.
"Stop it Jack." Daniel said and raised his eyebrows, sensing me that the boy's name is Jack.

He's a nice guy.

Jack and Corbyn untie me, revealing my red wrists.

"Ugh" I groaned and massaged my wrists.
"Your head still hurts?" Daniel pulled the chair for me to sit on.
"A lot" I chuckled and opened the box full of donuts.
"You picked these?" I asked and took one.
"As always, Sav. Anyway i'm going to get you an advil" Jack pat my back and went outside.
"I'm going to give you two space" Corbyn smirked and left.

Daniel sat on the other seat behind me.

"Okay, now that we're alone, please tell me informations I need to know so I don't look like someone who has amnesia!" I exclaimed, tears forming on my eyes.
"Here we go again. Samantha, please, don't cry." he rubs my back and I just blinked away the tears.

He gets one donut for himself and took a bite.

Is it weird that I find him hot?

"So the curly haired one is Jack, the other blonde is Corbyn, and the other two ones aren't here yet. Jonah is the tallest one, and Zach is the other one" he explained as he chews and I just nod.
"Savannah and I are really, really, really close. We treat each other as siblings. We um.." he looked down.
"You um?" I asked, and finished my first donut.
"We liked each other. But it got super awkward that we broke up and just stayed as friends as we really were" he explained and he finish his too.
"What else?" I asked.

The door then opened then Jack went to us.

He was with Derek.

"Um, here's the advil. We're picking Jonah and Zach from the other basement then after that we're going to the station. I know you're excited" Jack handed me the advil with a glass of water and smiled.
"Thanks" I mumbled and Jack and left with Derek.

Derek didn't take off his narrowed eyes off of me.

"Daniel, I have a few more questions but do you think Derek kind of thinks something's wrong?" I asked nervously.
"I hope not. Be calm, Samantha. Just act as I say and you'd be fine" he reassures me.
"Thanks. Without you i'd be dead by now." I giggle and drank the advil and water.
"So, what are your questions?" Daniel asked.

I put the glass back to the table.

"One, where is the other basement and two where is this station?"  I asked after eating another donut.
"One, there are three basements that we own for transactions. Two in this town and another one which is still being made in a different country" he replied and I nodded slowly.
"What are the transactio"
"And two, the station is the house where we sleep in. It's a regular house but there's a tunnel that leads here" he added.
"In this basement? So it means that it's not that far away from the station?" I asked with curiosity.
"Yes. But today we're using the car because usually if Savannah's here, she begs us to use the car but if it's just us boys, we walk through the tunnel." he replied
"Sorry if i'm inquisitive" I nervously chuckled.
"Nah, I get you a lot. But I promise by tomorrow you'll be back in your house." he replied.
"As I was saying, what are the transac"

The door opened once again and Jack, Corbyn and Derek entered the room with two other boys which I'm guessing is the Jonah and Zach ones.

"Savannah! We've missed you!" Zach ran upto me while his arms opened for a hug.

Daniel and I stood up and I gave Zach a hug.

"You look different Sav" Jonah chuckled and I shook my head.
"You guys think the same" I sighed and gave Jonah a hug.
"Your accent kinda of changed too. What is going on?" Zach put his hands up and we chuckled.

Derek cleared his throat, making us silent.

"So, we need to go the the station first to get Savannah ready for the transactions tomorrow. I'm going to give you guys this day to go out. But remember the time" Derek stated as his tone rose. Daniel then cut him off.
"Yes, Derek. We know them already. But we need to get going" Daniel wrapped his arm around my waist, comforting me.

Derek nodded and we silently went outside.

The sky look like it just rose, and the environment here is very clean which I'm not used at.

The grass was green, and the basement looked like an abandoned house by its appearance outside. It looks the same on the inside though.

Daniel signaled me to go to the car and I smiled at him, joining them inside the car.

Jonah started the car and he started to turn the car around.

"We have something to tell you" Daniel broke the silence.
"That you both are together again? I knew it!" Jack blurts out making them laugh.

I just chuckled awkwardly.

"No, no. Uh, S- Samantha, tell them."

The boys looked at Daniel with confusion.

"Hey, so um, I- I- my name is Samantha... not Savannah. Derek kidnapped the wrong twin." I explained and Jonah stopped the car.