Before You Read This Is My Take On Supercorp

It probably will never happen. But I can't get over how much chemistry these two characters have. It's absolutely baffling how they never turned their relationship into a romance.

I think what happened was they wanted Kara to have an intimate friendship with another female character and so they did it with the newly established Lena Luthor. They started it all off super strong to show their new found bond. To me it seemed like a complete and utter crush on Lena. Vice Versa, Lena seemed totally into Kara. They made each character care an absurd amount for each other even when they barely knew each other. Kara took a leap of faith trusting Lena when everyone Kara loved was against her. The whole world was against Lena, yet Kara could see the good in Lena. Kara had an incredible amount of trust in Lena just by looking in her eyes and believing in her innocence.

Consequently, all of this impressive soulmate-like relationship development screamed romance. Anybody can see it. Cinematography is specific, each framing is crafted for a reason. The relationship is written a certain way for a reason. The way they did it makes fans think it's possibly romantic. I don't blame any of us because we are within reason. If they ever were potentially romantic the writers were clearly forced to scrap it and keep it a steady female friendship. The relationship continuously got stronger and had no toxic features like in Mon-El & Kara and Lena & James. Kara even focused on Lena the most, and Mon-El continuously pushed into Kara's life until she gave in. Same with Lena and James. An AWFUL pairing. Lena kept ignoring James and never gave her time to him. The man literally brought her take out and she would still not be impressed. But when it came to Kara she would stop her world breaking scientific progress just to drink kombucha with her. I think turning their relationship into a romantic one would fit literally better than ANY OTHER PAIRING. Seriously. The development of their relationship was the best written compared to any other character pairing besides the Danvers Sisters. But that was an already established sisterhood.

All I care about for season 5 is that they don't completely destroy Kara and Lena's friendship. Sure go ahead make her go off the rails on a dark story arc. But certainly do not turn our precious Lena into a villain. That's just lazy, wasteful writing for such a great and loved character.

Here are two amazing videos perfectly explaining why people ship them. And definitely check out this article that's also in the description of the top video by Are They Gay? Who am I kidding half of you have probably already seen these!

https://www.thedart.co/2017/12/05/dear-supergirl-writers-no-one-wants-lena-and-james-together/

Please add to the conversation if you feel the need. Anyways enough of my rant here's my actual fan fiction. My first actually and I'm going to try my best to make this as amazing as possible! Listen to each song relating to each chapter too however you like. Enjoy!!!