Chapter 15: Rising Sun

son lux is actually my favorite band/artist. good shit right there

————————————————————————

Kara is now above National City and she tries to put herself back together emotionally before entering Lena's office. She lands on the balcony and enters through the door. "Kara, you're back! Wait what type of homeless person's rag are you wearing?" Kara is slightly insulted but takes no offense from Lena's lack of knowledge. "This is a noble Kryptonian robe. More valuable and sturdy than any clothes on Earth."

"Oh, my apologies then." Lena opens the desk drawer and pulls out a new pair of glasses. "These are for you." Kara walks over to the desk and grabs the striking pair of spectacles.

"Ooo wow, these are nice and fancy." Kara opens them up and slides them onto her face. "When you communicated me and said you broke your glasses it gave me a brilliant idea. You will probably never break these glasses ever." Lena tilts her head and grins. Kara smiles back with excitement. "Any idea of yours is brilliant."

"I found a way to have nano technology shape shift. The glasses keep all of the parts of the suit calibrated to your body and will serve as the central command. Only you can activate, shape shift, and deactivate your suit. There are endless possibilities with how you can use them. I don't want to overwhelm you with confusion so I'll just let you do it's basic function for now and get used to it." Kara is thoroughly impressed. "The AI is smart enough to be able to distribute it's volume to your fitting. It's a super computer and has many more uses than just being a suit." Lena hands Kara an opaque black cube small enough to hold in her hands. "It's quite light but it's as strong as Nth metal. Try activating your suit." Kara presses a button on the side of the glasses and they turn on, only she can view what's on screen. News reports from all over the globe are popping up on view, among various controls.

Tap to activate suit.

Kara taps the black cube and it spreads apart and slips under her robe, forming her suit on her body. Kara whips off the silver robe in a single motion to reveal the metallic blue suit. The material encasing her skin is sturdy and flexible. Her boots and cape are a deep, rich red. Her belt, lining of the House of El symbol, and the metal holding her cape is gold-platinum colored. Lastly, a gold-platinum metal piece is between her two collar bones and some of the seems are lined with the gold-platinum color as well.

Lena looks Kara up and down. "Wow! That looks even better on you than I anticipated." Kara gives a smile and puts her hands on her hips, going into her power stance. "It feels perfect."

"Your Martian friend gave me the idea for creating shape shifting technology like this. My invention of the image inducer helped as well. The suit can shape shift into a lot of things. Say a tablet for reporting, a metal coffee cup, and so on. But remember it can only change its composition so much. I would keep it as a laptop or tablet for now. It's a super computer and can store terabytes of data, and the glasses can be used as crazy futuristic technology. I worked with Alex for a little bit and got everything set up for your work at the DEO. You can communicate with them and your suit can send an extremely short ranged frequency only you can hear. No more earpieces for you. Once again it is immune to tracking and hacking making it the most perfect super hero suit ever built."

"This is amazing, Lena! You are too smart!" Kara goes in to hug the genius. "Wait, how do I deactivate it?" Lena releases from the hug. "You just press this button on your belt. Obviously, only you can do it like with your glasses. It's a simple finger print scan and it tests to see if your bio-material matches."

Kara presses it and puts her robe back on with her super speed. Her glasses are back on, which she puts into her pocket, and the cube puts itself into her hands. "It's pretty quick. This is some steller work, Lena. Maybe you should partner up with the DEO. You could learn a thing or two from alien technology." Kara is trying to persuade her into working with her. She knows Lena might have some things against the government but that's more of a reason to learn secrets and help the world.